📚H-hang On, I'm not dumb, I-I'm Just Panicking🃏

Full name➷

Dashiell Sartori

➶Pronunciation➷

Dash-uhl

➶Nicknames➷

Dash, L, Eli

➶Aliases➷

None

➶Preferred name➷

Dashiell usually

➶Age➷

16-19

➶Birthday➷

June sixth

➶Gender identification➷

Male

➶Pronouns➷

He/him

➶Sexuality/Romantic orientation➷

Bisexual

>In the closet?

He's come out to one friend and his moms but no one else.

➶Species➷

Human

>Any notes on this?

Nope

➶Spoken languages➷

English, Spanish

➶How others describe them➷

"He's kinda awkward to be honest..."

"He's a great friend, one of the best I've ever had"

➶Personality Description➷

He would much rather coexist with people then strike up a conversation; when roped into one he'll take on a listener roll rather then actively chat, and will be reluctant to switch the roles even when prompted. Dashiell is a wonderful person to go to when all one wants to do is vent for a while or ramble about something they're excited about, he's always been a polite and attentive listener for people who feel comftorble sharing their lives with him. He does his best to be a dependable person in the lives of others; he tries to make sure that everyone he knows feels like they have a support system in him, and doesn't want anyone to feel like they have to do things alone when they don't have to. Rather hypocritically, when Dashiell finds himself in with a problem that he can't fix himself he's more likely to dig himself a deeper hole then ask for help; he's not used to relying on others, but has been slowly getting better with those close to him. This guy's been through a lot in his life, and because of all of that life experience he finds it rather easy to understand exactly what other people are feeling even if and when the situation isn't identical to what he went through. He's rather easy to manipulate once someone knows how to use his emotions against him; he'll believe and relate to people's hardships at face value, after all what reason would he have to question someone else's trauma? Dashiell is one of those ride or die types of people when it comes to his connections to others; there aren't many he can claim to have a close connection with, so those he does have his up most loyalty. He tends to be rather reserved due to his anxiety, so he does struggle to open up and get close to people; it takes a lot of work to earn his companionship in general, but even more so if someone is looking to form a deeper connection with this shy male.