🖤A Fairytale Without A Happily Ever After🐈

Full name

Reese Morr

➶Pronunciation

Ree-s

➶Nicknames

Ree, Ray, Kitten/Kitty(be careful with those), Rou

➶Aliases➷

None

➶Preferred name➷

Reese, but if they like you then nicknames are fair game.

➶Age➷

... Wellllllll- that's complicated. As their mental/physical age does not line up with actual age. They seem to be 18 at the youngest

➶Birthday➷

July 12

➶Gender identification➷

Male or female, take your pick.

➶Sexuality/Romantic orientation➷

Pansexual

>In the closet?

Nope

➶Species➷

Cursed human

>Any notes on this?

Born to a fully human family, but some things have changed a bit due to magical interference.

➶Spoken languages➷

English, Dutch

➶How others describe them➷

"Reese is such a sweetheart, but sell themself far to short"
-Courtesy of Maria

➶Personality Traits➷

Shy,
Tries to be helpful,
Naturally defensive,
V E R Y easily flustered,
An internalized pessimist,
Quite gentle,
Jumpy at times,
Borderline an empath,
Protective of their heart,
They are such a dork when it comes to flirting-,
Abandonment issues once they grow attached,
Secretly a bit of a romantic,
Doesn't like letting others in,
Surprisingly patient,
Becomes a little bit more energetic when they feel comfortable with someone,
Will verbally lash out when avoidance doesn't work,

➶Personality Description➷

Reese has felt the sting of betrayal and heartbreak a few too many times in their life, which has lead to a few changes over time. They are much more coy to start conversation with new people than they ever used to be, and because of the growing lack of socialization with people they have become noticeably shy and a little awkward when someone does come up to them. This cursed person is also far more careful with letting their heart be vulnerable or even visible to people who may break it, constantly being emotionally on guard even if they have grown fond of someone. Sadly Reese has also become a pessimist, since while they rarely vocalize such thoughts and views, they don't see the silver lining to situations they find themself in as well as find it difficult to look forward to even growing relationships with people, which has pushed many who couldn't handle the expected futility well. Despite all these negative changes, there has been positive. It's almost impossible for someone, even a complete stranger, to successfully avoid or lie about their emotions around Reese, as while they may be rusty when it comes to actually conversing or small talk, they are almost at empath levels of being able to pick up on and read the feelings of others, even if they don't know the full story behind them. They are surprisingly gentle with and towards other living things, whether that be expressed in soothing tones and kind words or through light physical contact and special care of belongings makes no difference. This person is insanely easy to fluster despite their past romantic encounters, something as simple as a compliment or a lingering touch is enough to get a reaction most times, and if they don't show it outwardly there is zero chance that they won't be having a huge internal response. Reese's flirting game is... Not much better to be honest, since not only is there a chance they get themself flustered and embarrassed before anything happens, but when I say they might actually need flashcards to figure out what to say that is no exaggeration.