🎁I Can't Protect You From Monsters In Your Head...🐻

Full name➷

Whatever you name him (please don't abuse this power- and if you won't name him I'll just call him Chess)

➶Pronunciation➷

---

➶Nicknames➷

Wanna give him one?

➶Aliases➷

C'mon

➶Preferred name➷

Whatever he's given

➶Age➷

Uhm... I guess around your age? He's 16 at the youngest though.

➶Birthday➷

Just pick a date because I doubt he remembers when he was made.

➶Gender identification➷

Male

➶Sexuality/Romantic orientation➷

Panromantic asexual

>In the closet?

\_(シ)_/

➶Species➷

Teddy bear

>Any notes on this?

He's a stuffed animal that can turn into a humanoid

➶Spoken languages➷

English and any others you speak frequently- cause you gotta be able to know what your kid is saying.

➶How others describe them➷

"He's a little guardian, watching over kids while they sleep"

➶Personality Traits➷

Kind,
Naive,
Selfless,
Forgets to care about himself,
Empathetic,
Easily upset,
Tries to make everyone happy,
Wont acknowledge his problems,
Forgiving,
Gives undeserved second chances,
Helpful,
Pushes himself to the limits,
Affectionate,
Has separation anxiety that make him seem clingy,
Adventurous,
Can be reckless at times,
Extremely curious,

➶Personality Description➷

He's a teddy bear in many senses of the word. This stuffie will do anything for whoever he is in the ownership of even to the point of his own self destruction, so long as they are happy and safe. He is very in tune with the emotions of those around him seeing as he is a child companion, however this can lead to him being emotionally rocked because someone else, even a stranger, is having a bad day. He will give an almost infinite amount of second chances to those he cares for, no matter how they have treated him or how little he may deserve it, he just can't handle upsetting someone by putting up boundaries for his own well being. This cuddly bear craves affection from those around him and will give said love as often as he possibly can, however this can sometimes grow to the degree of him being clingy because of the fact he's scared of being left behind like he has so many times before. Seeing as he's so used to being around kids he has grown to have an extremely vivid imagination and sense of adventure, although from time to time he can get carried away and hurt himself.