🐶Call Me A Mutt One More Time And See What Happens!🐺

Warning for anyone who may need it, this is one of my more morbid characters. This one will involve abuse of animals primarily and a bit of human abuse.

Full name➷

Sorrel

➶Pronunciation➷

S-or-el

➶Nicknames➷

Good ones: Sol\Sal

Bad ones: Mutt, dog, mixbreed, pooch, mongrel, etc.

➶Aliases➷

Crimson. It's what he's called in fights.

➶Preferred name➷

Sorrel

➶Age➷

Roughly your age, maybe a year or two off.

➶Birthday➷

February ninth

➶Gender identification➷

Male

➶Sexuality/Romantic orientation➷

Pansexual

>In the closet?

Definitely, yes

➶Species➷

Wolfdog

>Any notes on this?

This is what happens when werewolves cross with a weredog. It's the wereanimal counterpart of an actual wolf breeding with a dog.

➶Spoken languages➷

English

➶How others describe them➷

"Crimson is smarter than he lets on, don't let the animal fool you"

➶Personality Traits➷

Street smart,
Distrusting,
Independent,
Hostile (that might be an understatement),
Honest,
Somewhat impatient,
His gut has yet to lead him astray,
Sharp-tongued,
Fiercely loyal,
Incredibly defensive (more so when people act nice to him),
Secretly craves affection,
Impulsive as shit!,
Compassionate towards those close to him,
Easily scared,
A bit of a smartass,
Holds grudges for a long time,

➶Personality Description➷

Despite having the same capability for reason as a human Sorrel is quite... Feral. He relies on his instinct far more than logic to get him through life, and this impulsivity pared with his aggressive hatred of people causes him to behave like a caged animal. He has limited tolerance for people poking him with a stick, and will barely last a minute before turning on whoever is messing with him and exploding either verbally or (more likely) physically. His naturally defensive stance towards others only makes this worse as he uses the animal in him as protection, even if the behavior is harmless like growling it just shows how he hides his true nature behind that canine.
If he does ever begin to let his guard down he proves to have the loyalty of a dog and wolf combined, willing to do almost anything for those he chooses to let close to him even at his own expense from time to time. He's also far smarter than he lets on or even really believes himself, his quick-thinking and intelligence about surviving in both the plant and concrete jungles are just overshadowed by his impulsiveness and canine behavior. Also, when he starts to become more comfortable around someone his occasionally sarcastic humor will emerge as well as his tendency to tease and just over all either make people crack a smile or get pissed off with his comments.