☙ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

There was banging at the door waking me up from my sleep, I sighed and dragged myself out of bed

"Its 4 in the morning, somebody just better be the fuck dead," I mumbled to myself as I walked towards the front door.

I looked through the peephole and seen Ajani with tears running down her face.

I opened the door and she barged in and pushed me, "this is your fucking fault!" She yelled at me.

I looked at her confused, her lace was hanging off her head, both eyelashes were gone. Her face was scratched up and she had blood coming from her nose and mouth.

"The fuck? Girl .. how - what?"

A few minutes later Legacy stumbled in with a mug on her face, "Ajani dummy why tf is you banging on my door like that?" Her eyes were still slightly closed but as she got closer, they got wide.

"Who beat your ass?"

"Bitch, fucking Symere cussed me out and on my way home, I was jumped by his bm and Jala!" She yelled, "and its this bitches fault!"

She pointed at me and then pushed me.

I stumbled a lil, "Ajani .. don't touch me," I warned as I looked her up and down.

"What - how is it her fault?"

"What you gon do?" She taunted as she walked up on me.

"Ajani .. chill, you already been through enough." Legacy tried calming her but she just kept getting buck.

"Nah , I wanna fight. Cause if her dumbass wouldn't have said nun, his baby mom wouldn't have even known!" She yelled.

I just looked at her one last time before walking off, simply because she was already down bad and I wasn't in the mood to deal with her shit.

"Thats what I thought, punk ass bitch!" I heard her scream but I just rolled my eyes.

If she really wanted to fight, she would've swung.

▃▃

"I'm leaving," I told Lady as I packed myself a little bag so I could go stay at Kenji's.

"Waaait ,where you going?"

"I'm gon go stay with Kenji for a few nights, just cause I know Jani gon stay here for a few days and I really don't have the drama to do." I explained.

"You sure, I mean ... I want you to be safe."

I nodded, "Kenji and I cool, he makes sure I'm good."