☙ 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"You and Symere best friends or sum?" Ajani questioned me with a mug on her face as she ran her hands through her lace frontal

"Ajani .. we're just good friends. I'm tired of telling you this," I replied lowly getting irritated with the conversation already.

Since Sy and I have been hanging out, as friends ... she keeps questioning me if there's more going on and I keep telling her no .. but she don't wanna hear it.

Symere has a child and a baby mom, I don't see why she keeps stressing over him anyway.

The only dude who got my attention right now is Melo, and I know its not good to mix business with pleasure .. but for some reason he just keeps a smile on my face, and makes me feel good.. beyond anything sexual.

"Well every time I wanna hang or do sum, first thing he says is that he's with you. Ain't you fucking our boss anyway?" She snapped, raising her voice and this made the girls in the lockers with us gasp.

I took a deep breath, "Ajani no.. now stop before these girls start spreading rumors about me," I hissed as I stood up and adjusted my top before leaving out of the locker room.

I had to get to work, Tina has been hard on me since Melo has been giving me a lot of attention lately and not her, I could tell she was feeling him but he wouldn't pay her no mind.

Lil ole me got her bothered, who would've thought?

Sighing I went over to my tables and started taking orders, did my fair share of giggling and laughing to make these ole dudes feel good about themselves.

As I was dropping off orders, Tina came into view and eyed me then waved me over. I quickly handed ny table their order and picked up the hundreds sitting on the table. I made my way over to her, "yes?" I asked.

"My office, now." Her tone of voice was stern.

I followed her to her office and she sent the nastiest mug my way.

"I don't know what your young ass thinks you're doing, but Carmelo belongs to me. Just because he gave you a little attention doesn't mean shit. Keep on and watch I send you out this club, bruised and beaten. Play with me if you want to."

Not giving me a chance to reply, she waved me off.

"You're dismissed and pick up table 7, Ernie has been asking about you," she smirked.

I sighed deeply, Ernie was known for frisking the girls, grabbing on them and just being inappropriate I was not prepared for this.

I pulled down my shorts and smoothed out my shirt before making my way over to him with the fakest smile I could muster up.