☙ 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

"WHERE DEDE AT!" I heard my other best friend, Ajani yell

"Shut yo ass up!" Kyier yelled and I heard some shuffling and then a loud thud causing me to peek out the room.

A smirk came across my face once I seen Kyier on the ground, holding on to his precious jewels.

"You stupid bitch," he groaned out as he held onto to his junk.

"Ya motha," Ajani snapped back and came straight down the hall and into the guest room.

"So what happened?" She asked me as she took off her red, black and white Jordan 1s.

I shrugged, "CPS came took the kids away; mama blamed me and then she proceeded to kick me out."

Ajani took a deep breath and closed her eyes, "I'm gon kill your mama .. I can't stand that bitch! But don't even stress — we definitely gon get your money up, get you doing better so we can get the twins. I got a proposition for you." She looked over at me with something menacing in her eyes.

I lowkey got nervous, cause nobody knew what would come out of Jani's mouth next.

"What?" I looked her over.

"Come be a bottle girl with me at Club Onyx. We're looking for new girls .. and as you work your way up, you can be making up to 4 grand a night."

My eyes widened; I hadn't seen that amount of money ever in my life. My checks from F21 ranged from 350-400 every two weeks.

"I don't wanna be a stripper," I frowned up my face because I was never comfortable with myself or my body.

Ajani rolled her eyes, "you're not stripping idiot; you're like a waitress who delivers bottles to men and or women and kee them happy; and they tip you. That is all; I promise you ... it'll be worth it!" Ajani gushed as she looked back at me.

"What about my age? I'm not 18 yet; I still have a few months," I explained.

She sucked her teeth, "I can get you a fake ID .. you need this job and you need this money. Especially if you wanna get the kids back."

"I don't have any clothes, I'm not pretty enough... I just, not confident enough. What if I mess up?" I scrunched up my face.

"Stop thinking negative all the time; you will be taken care of. You know Lady and I are taking you out to get some things. You got 3 days to figure out if you wanna do this or not; I can get you in .. we're looking for anybody at this point."