☙ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗢 𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗝 𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗦
𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

[ Changed Melo's FC — My Boo Finer ]

"Shiiit," I groaned as Bernice I think her name was sucked me off.

She was bobbing her head up and down and being sloppy with it as I closed my eyes, feeling myself about to nut.

"F-fuckkk." I muttered as I pulled my mans out and nutted all over her face, she stuck her tongue out and swallowed whatever dropped.

"Alright, get out." I told her as I pulled up my boxers and jeans.

"Call me," girly smiled as she wiped off her face.

"Alright Briana," I waved her off.

"Its Brittany!" She responded before stumbling off.

I sucked my teeth, never gave af.

Its been two weekd since I seen or spoke to Dutchess — I hope she don't think she dropping a nigga.

I pulled out my phone and called her as I took a few more swigs from my henny bottle.

Her voicemail sounded and I decided to leave a message.

"What you doing bitch? You cheating, why ain't you answering my fucking calls? Do I gotta find you? Dutchess I'm not fucking playing," I yelled as I tossed my phone at the wall, instantly shattering it.

I was so pissed, it ain't funny.

Standing up from my couch, I went to my bathroom and grabbed my bottle of Thioridazine. I took two and made my way to my room, drowned my medicine and closed my eyes.

I was drunker than a mfer, literally off my ass.

She'll be back, I ain't worried.

▃▃

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

➥