☙ 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗭𝗔𝗩𝗜 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡
𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"Bitch how you accidentally suck another nigga dick?" I yelled at my ex, Jala as she stared back at me with tears in her eyes, lip trembling and shit

All fucking ugly.

"I swear it was an accident, I was drunk!" She cried harder as she held onto my arm.

I sucked my teeth and snatched away from her — this bitch love cheating and never owning up to her actions.

"Get out," I told her, nonchalantly as I pulled up my sweatpants and went to open the door for her.

"Waaait ... you saying you don't l-love me no more?" She mumbled as she looked up at me, still crying.

"Jala get out — for I do sum I regret." I told her and she shook her head before stumbling out.

"I'll wait for you!" She cried harder and I slammed the door in her face, walking to my room.

This bitch really foul — unlike most niggas I don't cheat.

If I gotta bitch that shit is known and ion do nun I wouldn't want her doing to me.

I wasn't no bitch, so I wasn't finna cry about the situation; I just pulled out my blunt, sparked it up and leaned back.. just thinking about shit.

Never do a bitch I love wrong; shit ain't right to me.

I smoked three more blunts before I stood up and answered my door.

There stood Bando and Kado with mugs on their face.

"Bitch we been knocking for 30 minutes." Kado complained as he walked inside.

"Oh word? I ain't even hear nun .. I was in my own world." I shrugged as I walked off.

"Lemme guess Jala cheated again," Bando questioned me with a blank expression on his face.

"Sum like that ... it ain't shit though; I'm off her for good," I told Bando who looked like he didn't believe me but ain't bother to say anything else.

▃▃

"You still fucking on Ajani," Kado questioned Bando who just shrugged his shoulders.

I snacked my lips, "don't try and front on the little sis though; cause you be up her ass 24/7," I defended.

"I didn't say no, I just shrugged. She getting out of hand lately; my baby mama know whats going on and Ajani don't know how to keep her mouth shut, so I'm finna just stop fucking her all together." Bando responded.

The room was quiet and then we busted out laughing cause we all know this nigga wouldn't stop fucking Ajani - no disrespect but she's easy cause everybody know she's feeling him.

"Stop leading that poor girl on — you know she feeling you.. probably think yall gon get somewhere." I expressed.

Kado sucked his teeth, "fuck this sap ass nigga Bando. Keep on doing what you doing; she knew exactly what she was getting into witchu. Its her fault   knowing all you want is pussy and she want a relationship or sum shit. I don't like bitches — can't stand em cause they get too attached and shit. Like lemme just fuck you with no strings attached."

"Shut the fuck up Kado — nobody wants your ass thats why you don't like bitches. You gay ass bitch," I mugged and he threw a pillow at me.

Childish.

"Killa I suggest you go out and fuck a couple of bitches — get you out of your feelings." Kado said making me shrug.

I like pussy — love it; just never been the type to fuck a bunch of bitches ... too many diseases floating around.

"You know who you should fuck?" Kado stood up like a light bulb went off in his head.

I made a face, not looking forward to his response.

"That little bum bitch my sister bought home — she quiet; her pussy probably elite."

I scrunched up my face, "now nigga I'm not that desperate," I waved him off and he started laughing.

"My fault.. you right; she not up to your standards anyway."

"Yall niggas weird, girly ain't did shit to yall," Bando chimed in shaking his head.

"You fucking her too nigga?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Not at all — but ole girl ain't did nun to yall and yall on her acting like little ass bitches. Its weird; yall grown ass men.. act like it." He replied as he stood up and walked off.

I sucked my teeth, now this nigga mad.

I'm supposed to be the mad one, my bitch cheat on me like I'm a test.

"Come on lets go kick Jig's memorial candles —- that snitch ass nigga," Kado suggested making me perk up.

"Bet, fuck his dead ass." I replied.

"On mommy," I heard Bando and we all stood up and got into my truck so we could terriorize bitch boys memorial.

Don't let us find his grave— I'm straight pissing on it.

Nigga ain't even deserve a memorial; snitch ass bitch.

▂▂▂▂▂

A little short but isn't Kenji so fine?

Yeah I think so too, bye.

Comment and vote.