☙ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

Walking around the hospital, I was just waiting on something or somebody to let us know what was going on with Dutchess.

When she came in here she was unrecognizable, so bloody and that shit broke my entire heart.

I ain't afraid to admit that I love this girl, a lot more than just a friend and I honestly don't know what I'm a do if I ever lose her.

She my homie and basically best friend ... I can't lose her.

The cops was gonna arrest Kenji & I but once they seen how brutal the scene was they just took our statements and let us be here for Dutchess.

I sighed, looking over at Ajani and Lady ... they were in tears.

Ajani was basically hyperventilating.

Their last conversation wasn't the best and I think she's hating herself even more.

Shit she should, who the fuck wished rape on somebody?

Fucking dummy.

There was blood all over me... Dutchess's blood cause after I shot Carmelo I was right by her side.

She had me in tears — I can't lose my dawg.

Kenji was inna corner wit a mug on his face.

Shit, even bitch ass Kyier looked bothered by the situation and he don't even like Dutchess for whatever reason.

Just corny.

I took a seat cause all this waiting was making me anxious.

Its been 6 hours - not a fucking word from nobody, not even a peep.

It was like everything was going in slow motion.

I put my head against the wall and closed my eyes.

"Come on Dutchess, pull through for me please."

I felt tears falling but I ain't even care, I was fucked up behind this.

My stupid ass shouldn't have let her even go back to bulls crib.

But she insisted she was fine and he hadn't been beating her no more.

I ain't trust that shit but she didn't let me decide for her.

I shouldn't forced her to stay wimmie — especially if that meant all this could've been prevented.

"Family of Dutchess Reid," I heard a voice and I jumped to my feet so fast, followed by everybody else.

The look is in his eyes made me think the worse.

"Don't tell me, please..." I looked up at him.

He sighed, "I'm sorry but she didn't make it."

I fell to my knees and just cried, I cried so hard.

"Not my dawg, naaah this ain't right." I spoke, mainly too myself.

Kenji came to my level and helped me up, "come on brother, we gotta stay strong."

He pulled me into a hug and I just kept crying.

My fucking dawg is gone.

She's really gone ....

"Can we see her," I heard Lady's voice which cracked.

"Right this way and again I am so sorry for your loss."

I held onto Kenji cause ion think I could walk on my own without my knees giving out on me.

I hissed once I seen Dutchess.

She didn't look like herself.

She looked empty, gone.

I went to her side and put my head on her stomach and just cried.

"Come back to me bro ... I need you."

"Dutchess, I love you sis ... so fucking much." I heard Legacy speak up.

She was sttuggling to keep herself together, I could hear it all in her voice.

"Dutchess, I am so sorry for what I said. I hate myself and I wish I could back, I love you so so much and we all gon make sure the twins are straight; I promise." This was now Ajani speaking.

I ignored her cause I was irritated.

Irritated that she would even say some dumb ass shit to her like that.

Just to find out that was her daily life for almost over a month — shits sick.

I just held onto her, hoping she'd reach down hug me back or tell me everything was going to be okay.

But she didnt.

I was so broken, lost and confused.

This shit didn't make no sense, none at all.

She was suffering and we didn't act sooner.

I hate myself so much ... "I could've saved you, I'm sorry I failed you mama." I whispered.

▂▂▂▂▂

Don't Act Surprised... I Kill All The Important People 🤣🤣🤣😘

Rip To My Lul Baby Dutchess 🥲🤍