The Magic Knights Entrance Exam

Yuno and Asta were in the arena and watching the other people getting chased by birds while they were steered clear from. A tall man with another, younger man child behind him. Asta and Yuno felt the dangerous aura coming from him and steered clear so they didn't upset him. "You think he was a captain?" Asta whispered to Yuno. "Definitely," Yuno whispered back. 

The first task after all the participating examinees took off on the broom was simple. They had to shoot a blast of magic at a wall. "God magic, avatar's wrath!" Asta muttered. An intense light showed. Suddenly, a rock was formed with fire and water circling it and the rock had a layer of wind surrounding it. He shot it at the wall, breaking through the nullification. Since Asta had volunteered to go first, he blushed in embarrassment as he saw the destruction he caused. The wall they were supposed to shoot at was destroyed.  The examiners(the captains) sighed and made another one. The rest of the tests went smoothly. Some guy named Sekke (Sucky)  Bronzazza came up to fight him. "I have a sho-hah-kingly powerful spell to beat you!" He activated his special spell. "Sekke's Magnum CannonBall!" Sekke made a ball. Asta observed the ball for a bit before making a decision. "Multi-Magic, Devil's firestorm," Asta muttered. Suddenly, everyone saw the sheer power that Asta had. Only the captains saw Asta drawing from the mana all the examinee's released when they performed their magic. "Give up or the firestorm's eye closes in," Asta said. 'What sho-hah-king power,' Sekke thought. " give up!" Sekke said. The rest of the test went smoothly and all of the captains were impressed at how this one kid could use nature and the mana around him to make more powerful spells. But then came Yuno's turn. They were almost as impressed with Yuno as with Asta. "WHISPERS OF SILPH!" Yuno yelled. His opponent, a noble named Salim Hapshass, panicked like things were telling him his deepest insecurities. He collapsed. The captains were about to call a healer when they saw Asta already there, healing him. "Yuno, don't use the whispers of Silph dude. It literally almost tore apart his mental state," Asta chided him. Yuno grinned sheepishly, "Sorry," Yuno said. The captains were going to consider Yuno and Asta as equals until they saw Asta could also heal others. The captains were so impressed by Yuno and Asta they requested an extra day to decide on everyone, as Yuno and Asta had taken all of their attention. The examinees besides Salim and Sekke all were to go again tomorrow. Then the day after, they were to be brought back so they could decide fully what to do with each examinee. Asta and Yuno expected it and they both went back to the hotel to relax.  

            After sleeping, the two went out to train. "Grassy fields!" Asta yelled. A bunch of vines shot towards Yuno. "SLICING WINDS!" Yuno yelled. A bunch of winds cut up the vines and shot towards Asta. "Multi-Magic, Light Sunbeam!" Asta yelled. The sunbeam intensified and the heat ray and the wind dispersed. Asta had sensory activated and found three people watching them based on how the wind flowed around them. "Your good at hiding, now come out," Asta said with a small smirk. The three people came out. One was a girl with vermillion hair. Another was a girl with a bit more silver hair. The final one was actually two people, as one was looking over the other. It was the guy Asta and Yuno saw earlier that they thought was a captain and the guy who introduced himself as the head examiner who they figured was another captain. "Pretty good kid," the taller, buffer guy said with his signature smirk, sword over his shoulder. "I too am impressed you managed to sense us," the shorter one who wore a mask with feathers on the edges said.  "I am Captain Vangeance of the Golden Dawn," The feather face said. "I'm captain Yami of the black bulls," Yami said. "I'm Mimosa Vermillion," the girl said blushing a bit. "I am Noelle Silva," The other girl with silver hair said. "So why did you come here?" Asta asked. Yuno raised an eyebrow, "I'm also curious," He said. The captains went first. "We felt two strong magic powers clashing and feared our capital would be destroyed but when we saw you training, we thought we would just watch you," Vangeance said. Asta waved them away. "Okay and you saw, goodbye," They jumped away. "Now for you two," Asta turned to them. "I felt someone using the same kind of magic as I use and got curious," the girl they now knew was named Mimosa said, staring at her shoes. "And I just followed her, hmph," Noelle said. Asta and Yuno noticed it was getting late. "Anything you wanted to ask?" Asta said, mainly focusing on Noelle. "I saw how you healed the guy back at the entrance exam. Can you show me how?" Mimosa asked. "And can you teach me how to control my magic?" Noelle's true timid nature showing for a short while. "Sure, but how about tomorrow," Asta said. The duo was suddenly aware of the time. "Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time ..." Mimosa suddenly realized she didn't know his name. "Asta," Asta said. "What?" Mimosa said, startled. "My name is Asta," Asta said. "Oh okay. Well, sorry for wasting your time, Asta!" Mimosa said, flustered. She took Noelle's hand and dragged her away. The two then ran to the castle. Yuno and Asta followed secretly because Asta's instinct said to watch the two. Suddenly, they were jumped by two drunk guys. "What're two royals doing out here?" one of the guys said. "Let's 'mark' them for being royals and make their families ditch them," Another guy said. One of them reached for Mimosa's assets and that's when Asta launched at them. "Multi-Magic, crash and burn," Asta said. The guy crashed into a wall of earth, he and other members were then burned by the earth heating up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. "Earth prison," Asta said. They all were then stuck in the prison," "You guys are alright, right?" Asta asked. "Um, yeah. But how did you know they were going to jump us?" Mimosa asked. "It's simple really, Asta has a killer instinct," Yuno said. Asta nodded. "So are you okay?" Asta asked. The two nodded, grateful Asta double-checked. "Healing Dome," Asta said. The two felt better than before. "Okay now you can go," The two girls nodded, bowed, and Yuno used his wind to float them back to their castle. "Right as always Asta," Yuno said. Asta fist bumped him and the two walked back to the motel, getting ready to train Mimosa and Noelle the next day.