Iced Over

Asta and Yuno flew to the town Captain Yami went gambling, Magna guiding them. Sosshi was the name. Asta teleported Magna back. "Get help, Magna!" Asta told him. Magna nodded and flew off on his broom. "Yuno defend the civilians and fight the guy!" Asta yelled after he saw the old man laying on the floor. A bunch of little kids was gathered around him. "Asta kneeled next to him, "Sorry kid, but," the old man coughed up blood, "I am going to, *cough* die," He said. Asta shook his head. "No you aren't," Asta said. He held his hands over the old man. An aura glowed and the old guy was healed. "Thanks, kid," The old man said. He then fell asleep. Asta jumped to join Yuno fighting. Yuno was currently deflecting ice spikes with his wind, keeping the ice spikes the enemy was raining down away. Asta jumped in to join the fight. "Multi-Creation Magic, winding winds!" Asta and Yuno yelled together. Yuno kept up the wind barrier and helped Asta with the winding wind. The wind coiled around the enemy. The ice guy stopped his icicle assault and Yuno moved so he blew away the icicles. Then he focused his attention on the ice guy, who said his name was Heath. He and his mages kept sending different spells at Asta and Yuno, which they easily swept away. Fires kept getting shot at Asta, and he just waved it away with his strong magic. "W-W-What are you two!" Heath said as he did a crab crawl to move away. "We are two people who trained our asses off for 10 years. We could beat you even without our grimoires," Asta said. Asta and Yuno didn't expect it and the barrage from the other mages came at them. Asta and Yuno were flung back. Heath sent more icicles to Asta and Yuno. "Multi-Creation Magic! Heated protective cloak!" Asta yelled. He and Yuno were shrouded in firey energy. "Yuno, prepare a spell to take them out," Asta told Yuno. Yuno nodded. "Multi-Creation Magic, Electric Shielding!" Asta yelled. All of the villagers were protected with the magic energy. The spell was fueled by the number of people in the shield and activated with Mana. The people kept advancing towards Asta "Yuno! SPELL NOW!!" Yuno nodded. "RIGHT! WIND MAGIC, TOWERING TORNADO PRISON!" Yuno yelled. "Yuno here!" Asta said. He pooled his mana out and shoved it into Yuno's head. Yuno's waning power was suddenly boosted. "Okay, Mana Cancel!" Asta yelled. He released his mana inside the prison and all of the enemy's mana was canceled. "Now tell me, what are you looking for?" Asta said going into demon form. "I-I-I PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Heath said. He looked into Asta's eyes and saw himself getting tortured. "Oh I will do much worse Heath," Asta said demonically. "PLEASE LET ME GO! I-I-I'LL TELL YOU EVERYTHING PLEASE!!!" Heath begged. As Asta walked forward, Heath told himself Asta was a kid and couldn't do anything that hurt... right? Even he had his doubts. "Multi-Magic, Bloody Murder," Asta said. Heath's senses were manipulated and he felt fake immense pain. "I'LL TELL YOU JUST STOP! PLEASE!" Heath kept yelling over and over again. "ASTA STOP!" Yuno yelled. Asta transformed into angel form, "Sorry Yuno-San," Asta said sheepishly. "It's fine Asta," Yuno said. "But get out of any form," Asta deadpanned, "Fine," Asta said. He went back to normal form. Heath was muttering what the information was. Asta noted everything important. "Okay, thanks for your time," Asta said. "Free them," Asta said to Yuno. Yuno nodded and both released their spells. The mages that weren't Heath attacked the two, even though Heath warned them not to do. "DON'T!" Heath yelled at them, his voice as brittle as an old man, "Nah, we can take em, boss!" One of the mages said. Asta shook his head. "Water creation magic, Sea Dragon's Roar!" A female voice yelled from behind the two. Asta and Yuno turned around. "Oh, Noelle?" Asta said, a bit confused. "I came to help you guys!" Noelle said. 

Flashback

Noelle was going to visit Asta. She saw a guy with bluish shades yelling that someone needed help. It was about Asta. She got the guy to get her a portal because she wanted to help her teacher. She ran to the city,

Flashback End

"So that's what I did!" Noelle finished. "Okay," Yuno said. They continued fighting. Noelle was taking on the fire guy, Yuno was taking on two guys. The water and wind dude. Asta took on the guy who had the most experience. "Multi-Creation Magic, Flaring Tempest!" Asta yelled. "Earth Creation Magic, sandy dunes!" the other guy yelled. The Dunes extinguished the flaming wind. "Multi-Creation Magic, Earth Goddess Vines!" Asta yelled. Vines held the guy in place. "You guys got your guy?" Asta asked. "Yeah," Yuno said. "Okay then, let's deliver these guys to HQ," Noelle said. Asta nodded. "Multi-Magic, bind!" Asta yelled. A portal appeared and the five guys were in there, being contained. All of them except for Heath were seeing their worst nightmares so they would be broken like Heath was. All of them were walking back together. "So what should we get together?" Asta asked. "I wouldn't mind eating your cooking," Yuno said. "The food they give just isn't the same," Noelle finished for him. "Alright, just give me a few," Asta said, shrugging. He cooked them up Pot Potatoes and Beef. The two were scarfing down their portion and Asta was eating his. As he ate, he thought about life. "So, do you guys want to know the secret ingredients?" Asta asked. The two nodded. "Poison. I took the harmful stuff out though," Noelle and Yuno didn't even care it was poison. They loved the food. "So what are you guys doing with your squad?" Asta asked. "I got stuck guarding the guy I beat at the magic knights entrance exam. He was lying and tried to get me out of the magic knights and kidnapped sister lily," Yuno said. Asta nodded. "You Noelle?" Asta turned to her. "I was going with my brother Solid to beat up some thugs trying to break into our base," Noelle said. "I took care of them with a new spell I learned called "Deadly Dragon's Demise" and I whipped them into the wall!" Noelle said. "Nice! Can you show me the spell?" Asta asked her. Noelle nodded. "Water Creation Magic, DEADLY DRAGON'S DEMISE!" Noelle yelled. A giant dragon writhed out of the ground. The water dispersed, and twenty dragons came out and swarmed the tree Noelle directed the spell at. "What the spell does it make people I messed up a spell, only to realize I didn't!" Noelle said. Asta nodded. "Very nice," Asta said. "THANKS, ASTA SENSEI!" Noelle said. "S-S-S-Sensei!" Asta said. "Sorry Asta, I slipped up," Noelle said sheepishly. "That's fine Noelle," Asta said. 

Le Time Skip

Asta was assigned a mission with Luck to go to a dungeon. "I never went on a mission with you Luck, it'll be nice to work with you!" Asta said. "I wonder if we'll fight any strong people!" Luck said excitedly. 'This will be interesting,' Asta said. Little did he know, he was going to fight an opponent stronger than any other opponent he ever fought. 

No shoutout this time! I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter for today. I posted this as a sorry for not posting chapters for a week. I know it's only a thousand words but I hope you enjoyed. Since I am doing the dungeon next, the chapter will be a lot longer but will take more time to make. Please be patient and I hope you enjoyed. Also, to the three people I've given shout-outs to so far, how did you find my story? If I get high on the Asta list, please do not respond to the question. But to the people who found me before I got higher on the list, please tell me how you found me. I honestly want to know. Anyways, have a nice day! Author-Kun, OUT!