Another Random Scene I Want To Add

"Yuno! LET'S SPAR!" Asta yelled. Yuno, who was out getting food for Hage village, turned to see Asta running down towards him. Yuno turned and smirked, before storing all of the food he got for Hage village to try. "Okay, let's go to the golden dawn training ground," Yuno responded, excited to show off what he learned how to do. 
Time Skip

Asta and Yuno were facing each other at the training grounds. Asta gave a hard glare to Yuno, which he returned. The then seemingly flashed, before they were near each other. They first engaged in a fistfight, testing the other person's physical endurance, as per tradition. Yuno threw a punch at Asta's head, which he dodged, before kicking Yuno's knee caps and sweeping his legs, which Yuno then proceeded to catch himself with his wind. The two then jumped back. Asta started raining out swords of light to Yuno, who created a wind shield. Yuno then called upon the spirit of Sylph, and the two merged. Sylph was weird and enjoyed being merged. "Very impressive Yuno. Doesn't matter. You still can't win," Asta said. Asta raised his hand in the air and Sylph made Yuno gasp. "What is it Sylph?" Yuno asked. A wind swirl appeared. "THAT'S THE SPIRIT DESTRUCTION SWORD! It was forged by me, salamander, and Undine to slay Devils. We won the war against demons, but the sword vanished. We enchanted it so only one who was worthy could wield it," Sylph said. Asta nodded and brandished the blade, his face reflected off of his face. He then seemingly teleported in front of Yuno and slammed down his sword. Yuno raised a wind sword and deflected the blade. Asta did the same move he always did to end a fight quickly. He used light magic and teleported behind Yuno, before pressing the light sword against his neck. "I win again!" Asta said in a sing-song voice.