Finral, Luck, Asta, and the Blind Date

Finral was sad. None of the girls he set himself, luck, and Asta up with looked interested. At least, after a bit, they were able to get each other's attention and were talking with great interest to each other. Asta seemed to have a bit of trouble until he noticed her tension. He noted the amount of intensity in her shoulder blades and the pain from care-taking behind her eyes. "You look like you take care of kids. You look too young to have given birth, so are they your siblings? I also have younger siblings," Asta said. This spiked Rebbeca's attention. Both in his similarity in being an older sibling by living conditions and his ability to tell she had some stress with taking care of her sisters. A man came waltzing over like he owned the place and Asta pulled out his grimoire. "Foresight," He muttered softly. He predicted the man would make fun of him for being a kid in the magic knights then go on to make fun of Rebecca. He noticed he was drunk. He let it play out to him making fun of Rebecca before touching him. "Get off of her," Asta commanded. The guy was about to protest but froze. He got off of her. "Good. Now! Go to the snow and leave yourself there," Asta said. The man jumped into the snow. "And you!" Asta said, wheeling on Sekke. "Are you doing a mixer or harassing those girls?" He asked. He then picked up Sekke and threw him on top of the guy. "Thanks for that," The three girls said. Asta then looked at the two guys with Sekke, "You guys should go on your own and stop bringing that guy with you," he told them. "Thank you," Rebecca said with a soft smile. Asta smiled back, causing her to blush. Finral and Luck looked on in amazement. They realized how much Asta was willing to do to protect people. Luck went back to talking to his date and she realized she had a little kink for dangerous guys. Finral's date thought about how he was a bit too flashy for her taste but she could live with that. Rebecca said she had to go home for her siblings and Asta said he would accompany her, which she was grateful for. 

The next day, Asta woke up. Their paychecks had come in and Asta decided to give it to Rebecca since there was no point in keeping the money. So he teleported to her house. She was surprised to see him there but welcomed him nonetheless. Her siblings had been bugging her for a while about the boy she met and they noticed he was nice. Marie, Mr. Nosebleed For my Sister's sister, was also playing with them. Asta was teleporting them around. He made a cushioning portal layer, which teleported them either on their butt or on their feet. They could do tricks and bounce around to have fun. Luka and Marco, the youngest of the bunch, stayed with Marie and stuck to the lower levels. Asta started singing as he opened and closed portals. 

You know, I've been taking some time
And I've been keeping to myself
I had my eyes up on the prize
Ain't watching anybody else
But your love, it hit me hard, girl
Yeah, you're bad for my health
I love the cards that I've been dealt
Do you feel the same as well?You know, I used to be in 1D (Now I'm free)
People want me for one thing (That's not me)
I'm not changing the way that (I used to be)
I just wanna have fun and (Get rowdy)
One Coke and Bacardi (Sippin' lightly)
When I walk inside the party (Girls on me)
F1 type Ferrari (6 gear speed)
Girl, I love it when your body (Grinds on me)

He continued singing and Rebecca had a light blush. It was the last part of the lyrics btw. Asta continued singing. He thought nothing outside of the fact that the song was catchy. Suddenly Gauche came and he realized they were having fun with Asta and he saw his "Angel" and he attacked Asta. All Asta did was open a portal and shoot it back at him. This continued without Asta even looking in his direction with a giant smile on his face. Eventually, the old lady came to get Marie. Asta didn't even glance and opened a portal and out dropped Marie into the old lady's arms. Gauche tried to get to Marie when Asta snapped. Gauche tripped and Asta knocked him out. "Well. Do you two want to stay with us?" Rebecca asked with a smile on her face. Asta nodded. "That would be lovely!"