Firey War Pigs

Author-Kun's Lazy Ass decided to say thank you for making this my fastest-growing story as of 3/7/2021. Enjoy children, teens, and adults! 

Magna and Yami gambled and owed some old man a favor, and captain Yami assigned the task to Asta since in this version Noelle is in the silver eagles. Asta then went out. The first thing he encountered was a firey pig. Asta could tell its natural magic was really strong. Asta moved backward so he didn't get hit.  He then flew with fire. He levitated in the air with his fire propelling him and keeping him in the air. The boar shot a stream of fire at Asta but he blocked with a wall of fire. He then created a brace with his light aspect of multi-magic. "Multi-Creation Magic, a portal to a random place!" Asta yelled. The pigs all charged into the door and Asta sighed in relief. "That's that done," Asta said. But of course, as everything goes, he was jumped by ten more, stronger pigs.  The first two pigs charged at Asta. Asta jumped and the two followed, 'So these pigs are smarter,' Asta thought as he ran. 'The other was a child,' he noted as he ran. 

Asta stopped and hid behind a tree. He felt the hot breath of the pigs against his now shirtless top half. The pig burned off his shirt and he was able to put it out before it burned him. "Multi-Creation magic, Light sword of Pain!" Asta yelled. He got his sword and turned, swinging it at the two pigs leading the charge. The pigs let out a squeal of pain, before collapsing on the ground, causing the other pigs to stop their charge. They snorted loudly. Asta then flashed behind the pigs with incredible speed. "Light creation magic, Light cloaked blinding slash!" Asta yelled. He took down two of the pigs with the slash. He then flashed in front of them, landing in a Naruto with a kunai pose. "Come at me you stupid pigs!" Asta yelled. The pigs all charged Asta at the same time. He tried to brace for impact but, overall, failed. He was sent flying. He landed with his sword planted into the floor, bracing his impact. "You guys are pissing me off," Asta said. "Light envelop!" Asta yelled. Everywhere around him turned dark, meaning he took the light from the area. The fire became dark. Asta took the light and turned it into armor. As the pigs charged Asta, the light from their fires was dimmed, causing their magic power to also weaken. The pigs kept charging. "Multi-Creation Magic, DARK ABYSS!" Asta yelled. Five of the pigs fell through the abyss, teleporting them to the young pigs. The final five stopped on the other side of the abyss. The five pigs stomped their feet and growled. They spit fire onto Asta. His armor absorbed the power from it. He swung around, the light sword slashing down on a pig. The pig was enveloped in some light and was sent to the other pigs. The four pigs were about to start running when Asta jumped in front of them.  "Multi-Creation Magic, Breezy prison!" Asta yelled. The pigs were now trapped in a wind prison. "Multi Magic, Communication!" Asta said. He spoke to the leader. "What do you want, puny human," the lead pig said. "I am here to make you leave," Asta replied calmly. "Well I, Kingpig, the King of pigs, shall not leave this area!" Kingpig said. "Very well then, you shall perish," Asta said, switching to devil form. "I'm sorry lord Asta! I apologize for disturbing this village. PLEASE SPARE US!" Kingpig said looking scared. Asta set down the light sword. "How do you know my name?" Asta asked. "We knew your mother," Kingpig said. "What were they like?" Asta asked. "I will tell you," Kingpig responded. "Your mother was a kind and gentle woman. She wielded angel magic. She gave animals shelter when they were being chased by hunters for sport. One day, my father was killed. The other little ones," Kingpig said gesturing to the other four pigs with his snout, "Were small piglets. We all were running from the hunters. Your mother saved us. She used her wind magic to blow away the hunters. Our pack swore to serve her whenever she needed our help," Kingpig looked up wistfully. "It was a shame to hear of her passing," Asta was confused. "That still doesn't explain how you know my name," Asta said. "Well of course we would, she was our protector and she invited the animals to the wedding. Her husband, your father, was nice enough to let us go in and attend. He is the one who you got the communicate spell from boy," Kingpig said. "We were there for your birth. In fact, there were more of us. We helped your father hold off the enemies from the coup de at so you and Yuno's mother could drop you off at the church," Asta was shocked. "Do not worry, they are living a better life now. We will tell you more about your mother at a later date. For now, go. I sense someone is approaching the city near here. Probably the village your captain was gambling at," Asta was about to demand more answers, but knew where his duties lied. "Fine. Thank you, Kingpig," Asta said, bowing. "No, thank you, Asta, for sparing us," Kingpig said. The other pigs bowed. "Goodbye!" Asta said. He sent the last five pigs to the other pigs. "Multi-Creation Magic, Communication!" Asta yelled. A wave of sound appeared between him and Yuno. "Yuno, tell your captain to let you go to me," Asta said urgently. "Why?" Asta heard the response from Yuno. "Tell them an area is in trouble," Asta said. Asta sensed Yuno nod. "Okay," Asta said. He was trusting Yuno to get to him in time. And just like that, Yuno teleported to Asta's side using air travel. "Okay Asta, you ready?" Yuno asked. "Yeah!" Asta said. The two rivals, allies, and friends went to the village, where a fight awaited them. 

Thanks for reading! Shoutout to Tensa-Aizen for commenting on last chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Also, have a nice day! Author-Kun, Out!