Chapter 4: I'm Not A Whore!

Kaminari's P.O.V

"Your just proving my point Mina!" Jiro said as she throw a piece of popcorn at the screen. "He's the bad guy and you can't tell me he's not!"

"He's her brother." Midoriya said while sitting in Todoroki's arms.

"And it's a Romcom." The Canadian flag said.

"Nah, she might be on to something, he could be the bad guy." I said and shoved popcorn in my mouth. "Think about it every time they have a fight the brother is always with them!" Jiro nodded with me as she stuffed her mouth.

"He lives with them." Kiri said and he shoved popcorn into Uraraka's mouth.

"t'ey mi't be ri't." Uraraka agreed as she tried to eat all the popcorn into her mouth, causing her to cough.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" Mina said. "and watch the movie instead of looking for conspiracy theories!" After that we were all fairly silent except for the small comments on the movie like

"And she just forgives him?"

"Why are all guy in these movies so hot?"

"That joke wasn't funny, why is she laughing?"

"He definitely does not pass the vibe check!"

Tonight was movie/sleepover night. Where we all get together at the mansion at lest twice a month when they're all free and enjoys each other company, like we were in our own bubbles again. It's different with out Momo and Tsu here with us and at first it was hard to talk about it for all of us but we've gotten to the point where we can all talk freely about them and not be followed by a sad silence.

Kiri has tried to get Bakugou to come with us but he's uninterested in hanging with all us 'extras' but he tolerates some of us, I like to think I am one of those people. We usually have it on a weekend but we were all free Tuesday night to Wednesday morning so we're partying tonight!

"Well now that that's over," Kiri said as he stood after the movie was done. "I say we never do a Romcom again!"

"Agreed!" we all said in unison.

"We should do horror next!" Mina said excitedly and Jiro nodded along.

"Haven't we seen enough horror in our own lives?" Midoriya asked as he scratched his neck. We all murmured in agreement.

"So action and adventure?" Kiri said and we all agreed.

"Since you picked the genre you pick the movie!" I said as I lazily stood and stretched my back. Jiro used my shirt to pull her self off the floor as well and the others stood from there spots on the couch.

Jackasses, all sat down while me and Jiro brought everyone popcorn and stuck us with the floor!

"So," Uraraka said as she wiggled her eyebrows to Midoriya and Todoroki. "Did you move everything into the apartment? Are you two officially living together?" She said and Mina turned excited to hear what they had to say.

"Yeah." Midoriya said barried his smile in his boyfriends hoodie.

"Yes!" Kiri said and fist bumped the air. "I'm happy for you bro! Now the only single people here is Jiro and Denki."

"I am perfectly happy single! But Kami has been gay panicking over a guy for weeks! and he finally had a real conversation with him, yesterday!" I blushed and began walking out the tv room towards the staircase where I was going to hide from them in the maze of hallways upstairs.

"You finally talked with the cute guy at the shop? Why didn't you tell me?" Kiri said franticly as he slid in front of me, blocking my path.

"That's Bakugou's fault, blame him!" I said and tried to get around him but he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"You're not going anywhere Kami!" Uraraka laughed.

"No!" I said and trashed around but nothing worked, since it was Kiri. "I will electrocute you!" I said and he only laughed. He placed me on the couch and the rest of our friends surrounded me, there was no exit.

"What did you guys talk about?" Midoriya ask as he jumped next to me on the couch. "Did you get a date?"

"No I did not get a date and my conversation got cut short by your boy toy!" I said and pointed an angry finger to Kiri.

"Sounds about right, but what did you talk about?" Everyone waited for my story excitedly, except for Todoroki who I can't read to save my life but he's listening so he might be interested.

I told them the conversation in detail so they wouldn't feel like anything was left out, which there wasn't. Once I finished they looked to me almost waiting for more.

"Damn it Bakugou!" Mina said and threw a throw pillow to the floor once she realized that's where it ended. "Why is he being a damn cock block!"

"Whoa!" I said felt my face heat up "No one was getting any cock from a conversations."

"You don't know that!" Jiro said. "You could have gotten a date, and what can dates lead too? Major dick dude! But we'll never know now." She said and my jaw dropped.

"We do know! I'm not a whore! I don't do that on the first date!" I said almost flabbergasted.

"Just because you do it on the first date doesn't make you a whore! Maybe a slut but definitely not a whore." Todoroki said and everyone just nodded in agreement.

"That's not the point!" I said and I swear at this point my face was brighter then Kiri's hair. "The point is I had a conversation with him!" I said trying to get off the subject we had stumbled onto.

"Yes, we're very proud of you!" Uraraka said clapped her hands a bit. "But now you need to get a date! So we can stock you! We have an expert with us!" She said with a giant smile on her face as she referred to Todoroki. "No offence." she added.

"None taken."

"You guy aren't stocking me if I get a date."

"Of course we are!" Kiri said. "What else are we supposed to do while you're out? Wait for you to text us what happened like chumps?"

"Yeah! Why wait when we can just watch it happen?" Mina said.

"And we have to see if this guy deserves our Pikachu!" Jiro said and every one agreed.

"Why do you have to be involved?" I whispered as I sunk into my prison, which was the couch.

"You meddled in my love life," Midoriya said looking me dead in the eyes. "It's your turn!" I saw Jiro move a bit leaving an opening for me to jump over the couch and leave the circle.

"This has been fun guys but I'm going to go scream my embarrassment into a pillow away from all of you so good night, I'll see you crack head's in the morning!" and I sprinted like hell when I saw Kiri move towards me.

Once I was in the safety of my room I let out a breath and placed and hand over my heart. It was beating fast, either from the run of the embarrassment I felt.

Shinsou, I'm praying you are worth every second of this!

—————————————————
⚠️ Sneak Peek ⚠️

Chapter 5: Questioning Was Allowed?

"Where do you guys get these cats?"

"Uh, from all over the place. Kiwi, the one your holding, was one we rescued before he was going to get put down." Uraraka gasped and held on to the cat with loving arms.

"You're like a cat Superman!" Kaminari chuckled as he looked up to me.

I'll be your superm-Oh my god!!! Shut up inner me!

Haha!!! Hope you liked the chapter!!! Please feel free to comment any questions this is an open environment whereg EVERYONE is welcomed and NO ONE is judged!

I'll write ya later Assholes!!!