Chapter 30: Explain The To Parents

Just remembered you guys need the rest of this story, whoops! My bad!!

On with the story!

————————————

Denki's P.O.V

Hitoshi lead us into the apartment and had us sit on the couch. He looked at me carefully and nodded encouragingly. I closed my eyes for a bit as I took in a deep breath before looked over to his parents and saw them both waiting expectantly.

"I don't know if you know what Monoma's 'work' is," I watched both of them nodded. Yamada looked to his husband, who was now sitting against the back of his chair with his arms crossed . "I used to work for him." I said and I watched Yamada sit up a bit straighter while Aziawa's scowl was now burning into me and I wasn't sure how to continued, I kind of just froze.

Oh my god! this is where they tell me to never look at their son again!

"He had to." Hitoshi said, cutting in for me luckily. "He left a bad home and had to survive some how, he just got pulled in too far at a young age." He said and the hero's relaxed a bit.

"Getting kidnapped gave me the break I needed to get out of it. I know that sounds stranger but it really did help. I've got a somewhat normal life right now." I continued.

"Really, what's your job?" Aizawa asked and I sunk into myself a bit.

"Uh-I-um, I don't got one." Aizawa lend forward and my mind acted quickly. "I'm not doing anything illegal I just have Todoroki as my sugar daddy! Wait! Not like-" I was cut off when Hitoshi slapped a hand over my mouth.

"You're making it worst." He whispered to me. He turned to his dads, who were shocked by my terrible wording and both looked like I said I was a stripper.

I would be awesome at that job though.

"Todoroki felt a bit guilty about everything that happened and basically helped everyone stand on their own feet after everything. Denki has been having a bit of a harder time so yes, he's living off of Todoroki like a leech." My "loving" boyfriend said and my jaw dropped, a bit offended. I knocked his hand off my mouth before scolding him a bit.

"I am not leeching! I'm-" Hitoshi looked at me, waiting for my response, challenging me to respond. I just sighed, closed my mouth and looked down, cause he's right.

"And your parents," Yamada asked interjecting into the conversation. I moved to look out the window of the apartment and bit the inside of my cheek.

Hitoshi's hand grabbed mine, tight and I looked over at him. He kept his eyes forward and was glaring holes into the walls.

"Assholes." Hitoshi said through gritted teeth "Absolute assholes!"

"And last night?" Aziawa asked and I, once again, looked down.

"I was, I guess, having a breakdown about my past after seeing Monoma. I had worried Hitoshi so the dumb ass went and picked a fight." I said and Hitoshi immediately wacked me in the leg and glared at me.

"What about your friends, I knew there's something there." Aziawa said. I immediately felt sheepish and sunk into the couch a bit.

"Yeah, we're a fuck-uh- messed up group of people." I said censoring my language just a bit. "There's a lot more to unpack there. But they had nothing to do with last night."

"But I've told you that there's nothing to worry about. They're just trying to move past everything that happened to them now." Hitoshi said and Yamada nodded.