Chapter 29: My Dumb Ass

Hitoshi's P.O.V

I woke up with light shining right in my eyes, which was strange, I have black out curtains just for this reason why is there light in my eyes? I used my hand to block it out a bit before I looked to the window and saw that my curtains were gone, and that was not my window.

Last nights conversation flashed through my head and I looked down at the blonde that had his head on my chest, drooling on my skin. I smiled when I saw him and couldn't help myself as I placed a kiss on his head. I studies his face and carefully moved strains of hair so I could see clearly. He looked peaceful and his eyes were a bit red around the rim but nothing I wouldn't expect after how much crying he had done last night.

The thoughts about last night came back and I remembered how broke he looked tell me everything he was so scared to bring up. With what I can guess about what his parents did to him I can see why he was so scared to bring it up and blame himself so much. I'm not stupid enough to think that everything would be okay after last night but it was a start.

"Do you often like starting at people?" Denki's voice scratched out, which was expected too after what we did last night. I smiled at him and he lifted his head a bit and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. I wiped my thumb across his face to catch the drool on his cheek as a smile spread across my face.

"I only stare at my beautiful boyfriend." He turned a bit red. He kept his eye looking down and saw the lake of drool on my chest.

"Dear god!" He said and covered his red face. "I drooled all over you!" He said muffled a bit and I chuckled.

"It's fine, it's not the only thing you got all over me." I joked a bit and he moved his hand to glare at me with a glowing red face.

"You're mean," he said and rolled away from me. I chuckled a bit and pulled him back to me, trying to cuddle into him. "No, you made you choice! You have to wait five minutes before you get cuddles again." He pouted as he pulled out of my hold. I looked at him and the smile couldn't be whipped from my face.

"Five minutes?" I asked.

"Of course five minutes, I'm not trying to punish myself." He said and I lend back into the bed and watched as Denki rolled out of the bed, without a single thing on and walked over to the bathroom.

There were dark marks all over his neck and I couldn't help but feel a bit of pride.

"You're staring again." He said without turning around to look.

"Of course I am, how could I keep my eyes off you?" He shook his head with a smile as he closed the door to the bathroom.

I got out of the bed and grabbed my cloths from the floor and put them back on. Once Denki walked back out he went to his dresser and started looking for clothes for himself.

"Do you want a change of cloths?" He asked and I came up from behind him placing my head down on his and placing my hands on his hips.

"I doubt you have something that'll fit me." And said and he nodded.

"Probably not," I left to let Denki get dress and went to go check my phone, which most likely had messages from my dad's. And I wasn't wrong.

The most recent was a phone call from 10 minutes ago that I missed. I called back and wondered around the living room as I waited for the phone to pick up, and it did.

"Where the hell did you go?!?" I heard my Papa yell into the phone. I had to pull back the phone just to keep my eardrums intact. "You just left without a word and then you never came back! Is everything okay? Your not hurt are y-"