Chapter 11: I Swear, I Fell!

I knew where I was going, I've walked to this shop several times. I've also talked with Monoma several times and luckily I knew how to deal with his arrogant ass! He's not into the sketch stuff, not quite, he's walks the line though.

Monoma's known for have a lot of information. He gains everything he knows by using other to get the information. It usually ends with that person barely making it out alive because in this world, knowledge is the most powerful thing to have.

And Monoma had it all, he had knowledge of who runs the sex rings and where the next up coming villains were. But he doesn't get his hands dirty for that knowledge, it always someone else that takes the fall. And because of that he has enemies. That's why he keeps his little guard dog around, Tetsutetsu. He's quite similar to Kiri but I've never took the time to actually talk with him.

If anyone's going to get me the information I need to know, it's him.

The only problem with him is he's such a difficult person and if he doesn't want to deal with anyone he has his guard dog take care of you for him. And I'd rather not deal with Tetsutetsu.

I was making my way to a bar that I know he's usually at but was stopped when I heard his voice, taunting someone in the ally.

"I paid you for you to get close to the Iida family so I could finally have the knowledge of what happened with Stain, and you come back empty handed. What use are you to me now?" I heard Monoma say. I stepped into the ally with my hands in my pocket and took a deep breath to stead my nerves.

You promised yourself never again Denki!

My thoughts were telling me to run the other way and forget this but this is for Midoriya's safety and the others. If I don't find what Shigaraki is doing it could cost us all our lives, it might even pull others into the mess like our families and Shinsou. I have to do this!

"I thought by now you would have moved on from your 'work'." I said keeping a calm expression. Monoma's attention turned on me and he chuckled.

"Look at that! It's one of the famous kidnappies!" He said and I rolled my eyes. "I was wondering when you would show up around here after everything."

"I'm not here for a job. I need to know something." Monoma left the guy in the ally alone and I watch as he ran off quickly while Monoma was distracted.

Idiot.

As he reached the end of the ally a figure grabbed him and pulled him inside somewhere. Just like always, no one is out of Monoma's reach.

"What do you need to know?" He said, with the same flamboyant audited any 'business man' would.

"Shigaraki, he called himself the leader of the League of Villains. I had reasons to think he was dead, but someone told me they saw him. I want to know if it's true, what's he's doing and what he plans on doing." I said and he chuckled.

"This is a bit dark for you, isn't it? Besides the League is gone, someone blew them up and scared everyone off. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" He smirked towards me but I didn't let my expression change or my movements shift. He only let out a laugh.

"Kaminari, who have you been tangled up with?"

"Are you going to tell me what I want to know or are you a lost cause?" I said leaning onto the wall of the ally, which was by no means clean.

"Even if I did have your information, it's gonna cost you. And I know you don't-" I pulled out a stack of cash that I had grabbed on the way here. Monoma fought it as it slammed into his chest. His eyes went wide as he flipped threw the cash. "Kami, Kami, Kami! Who have you been dealing with?" He said shocked but I didn't answer his question.
"Well?"