Epilogue: Even Longer

Hitoshi's P.O.V

"No, you're doing it wrong!" Eri said and I heard a loud smack from behind me.

"Ow!" Denki said and I was forced to keep my laugh to myself as I guessed what just happened.

"Eri," I said trying to sound serious. "You can't hit people!"

"He's ruining the braid!" She yelled. She walked in front of me and stood over me from where I sat on the floor. She held a very serious look with her hands on her hips, feet apart, and hair falling into her face. "You don't want him to make you look ugly, do you?"

"I couldn't make him ugly even if you wanted to." Denki said and lend forward to place a kiss on my cheek. I knew I turned a bit red and turned to glare at him before Eric's hand forced me to look back at her.

"Don't move!" Eri said and wiggled a finger in my face. "You can't distract him Denki!"

"Right, sorry ma'am!" He said and she walked back to inspect the work my boyfriend was doing to my hair.

Tonight, Denki had chosen to spend sometime with my family and now I am on the floor while Eri instructs him how to braid so he's 'prepared for anything'. Dad was sat on the couch, most likely passed out by now, and Papa was cooking in the kitchen with his music playing a bit too loud.

"Is this better?" I hear the soft, beautiful voice of my boyfriend say from behind me.

"You can do better." She said and I chuckled a bit.

"I thought this was my best?" Denki said.

"Nu-uh! You can do better!" She said and I heard Denki let out an affirmative sound.

This was the happiest moments I have with Denki. When my family and him are all spending time together. Especially when he's so gentle with Eri and plays with her like she's the most important person in the world.

I've been with Denki for about a year and a half now, and there a lot to catch up on. Bakuogo and Kirishima are happily engaged and are just waiting for Denki to finish getting his license to marry them.

Todoroki and Midoriya were married 6 mouths ago and in the process of adopting a 5 year old boy, who's been threw some shit, a lot of shit!

Mina and Uraraka got married two weeks ago and still haven't gotten back from their honeymoon in the Bahamas (which Todoroki paid for).

Jiro had fallen for a guitarist in a band she saw in a club a year ago and has been traveling around with the band to be close to her girlfriend ever since, with a few visits to see her two families. Her actual family and the 'kidnapped family' as Denki now calls them.

As for Denki and I, I had moved in with him a few weeks after he had told me everything about him. Believe me when I say that everything was not fixed after that night, Denki still had nightmares and doubts about his self and I'm aware these things will never go away but it has been getting better and thats more then anything I could have asked for.

"There, done!" Denki said and Eri clapped.

"Perfect!" My boyfriend stood up and looked down at me from where I was on the floor.

"Come on gorgeous, let's see how pretty you are." he smiled to me as he reached out to me to pull me up. As I stood with the help Denki he held my hand tightly as he pulled me into the bathroom so I could see his work.

Although my hair wasn't long enough to get a good braid there were several little ones in various spots.

"Eri picked where each braid should be." Denki said smiling at me while I looked at him through the mirror.