Chapter 12: Kiss It Better

Shinsou's P.O.V

When I was walking off of my campus I never thought I would find the electric blond that I've grown fond of standing there trying to catch his breath and looking like he just got in a fight.

He refused to say how he got hurt so I pushed it aside and just took him home. The whole time there he kept losing his footing and he couldn't seem to walk in a straight line. Normally I would have thought he was drunk but typically I would smell the alcohol on  person if they were but I smelt nothing on him.

Once we made it to the shop I lead him up the stairs on into the apartment.

Eri and my Dad's should be home tonight so when I opened the door it come no surprise to me to see all three of them in the living room and now all eyes were on Kaminari.

"Hi," he said sheepishly and waved. The TV clicked off and Papa rushed over at looked at his face.

"What happened?" And then the rest of the family was crowding at the door, with Eri squeezing to the front.

"I fell," he said and Dad's eye narrowed. "Hard."

"Is that the story you're sticking with?" He asked and Kaminari nodded.

"Yes." And dad seemed to let it go.

"Well, let's get you cleaned up then." Papa said and moved him away from the door and into the kitchen.
Eri stayed by Denki as my Papa cleaned up his face. She had held his hand the whole time, just in case he needs a hand to squeeze when it hurts, she had told us.

"Shoot, we're out of ice." Papa said as he looked in the fridge. "Here's a bag of peas though." He said and Kaminari smiled as he took the bag, holding it to his cheek.

"Thanks." He said and my parents excused themselves, well Papa tried to get Eri to leave too but she refused,

"What if Kami needs me?" She said and we just let her stay while they left.

"Does it hurt?" She asked and Kami smiled.

"Yeah, but I'll be okay." He said and she shook her head, not satisfied with his answer. I chuckled a bit at her pout.

"Hitoshi, you need to kiss it better!" She said, and I almost chocked on the air!

"W-what?" I asked.

"To make the pain go away, you have to kiss it better.  Like daddy does! I can't do it! I'm too little, I don't have the power." She said and grabbed my arm pulling me to him.

"Fine," I said and looked at him. My face was burning and so was his but he was smirking and I would love to slap it off his face. I shook my head and just kissed his cheek after moving the peas out of the way.

"Now the other one," Eri said and it was Kaminari's turn to choke on air. I raised an eyebrow not knowing what she meant and when I looked to him and my attention was brought to the busted lip plus the red tint that spread through his whole face and now my own.

"Ah, I-I don't know Eri-" she cut me off with a hand and huffed.

"You have to! How else will he get better?" She asked and I could feel Kaminari laughing even though I wasn't looking at him. I could kiss him and just blame it on my sister but I'm not having my first kiss with him be in front of her.

"Okay, why don't you go get one of your cool band-aids for his cheek and we see if those will work and I'll try to see if kissing it better will work." Her eye lite up when I reminded her of the band-aids she had insisted we get and she turned to race out of the kitchen towards the hall.