Chapter 21: I Will Electrocute You

No P.O.V

"You invited him to movie night?" Jiro said as she pushed Denki in the cart while they walked down Walmart with the others.

"Yeah," Denki reached for the popcorn on the shelf and put it in the cart with him. "I figured it would be good for him to see us all together which is why Kiri has to try to convince Bakubro to come. So Hitoshi sees him with us."

"I'll try but Bakuogo is stubborn." Kiri said as he grabbed a bag of chips and threw it in the cart hitting Denki in the head.

"What movie are we even watching?" Mina asked while she stood on the side of the cart so she wouldn't have to walk.

"Don't know," Midoriya's said while he walked happily with Todoroki's hand in his.

"Oh! I know we could-"

"We're not watching Detective Pikachu." Uraraka said and grabbed Cheeto puffs.

"That's not fair!"

"A kids movie would be a fun new thing, what about Beauty and the Beast?" Mina said.

"Ah yes, the Stockholm syndrome movie of a life time." Todoroki said and Kiri huffed out a laugh.

"Nah, we have enough of that in this friend group." He said.

"Sh!! The author is ignoring that!" Denki said.

"Right, sorry!"

"Anyways," Uraraka said. "I want to turn on a chick-flick and watch the guys get all emotional over it!" She said jumping up and down excitedly as she clapped her hands.

"If you want us to cry it doesn't take that much." Midoriya's said and the boys nodded.

"No, I mean other emotions like I had this friend that when we turned on the notebook he would throw popcorn at the screen and repeatedly yell 'what a whore" It was fun!" She said and we all chuckled.

"Alright then, Uraraka, you have the choice for the night." Todoroki declared and she smiled.

"If she gets the movie I want to be able to sit on the couch for once!" Jiro said and they all agreed to let her have a saved spot on the couch.

The group had decided that they would pick up Hitoshi where, Denki instructed, would be walking out of his school any minute. In the van, which was now cleaned from any blood stains, they waited with Kiri shoving himself in between the passenger and driver seat to reach the stereo.

"What are you doing?" Midoriya's asked, who was in the passenger seat with Todoroki in the drivers side.

"Hold on almost, there!" Blaring from the speakers, was W.A.P. Kiri then reached over and rolled down the windows. "It's the welcoming song for Shinsou!" He yelled over the sound.

"No!" Denki yelled as he tried to push Kiri out of the way so he could stop the song. But Mina held him down.

"Yeah! Turn it up Kiri!" Mina yelled as Uraraka sat and Denki's chest to hold him down. The music was turned up and Todoroki and Midoriya looked very ashamed for knowing these people.

"I will electrocute you!! Get off!" Denki shouted trying to push the girls off him.

"There he is!!" Kiri said.

"Nnnnoooo!!" Denki screeched. Kiri laughed and turned his attention to Shinsou. Right as he looked over Shinsou had pushed a blond away from him and glared daggers at them.

Kiri was never been good at reading lips but his body language told him that Shinsou wanted nothing to do with this guy. Kiri turned the music off noticing that it was turning into an argument over there.