Chapter 7: Bakugo's Relationship Advice

Kaminari's P.O.V

"Kiri your boyfriend's a hoe!" I said as I rubbed at the spot on my arm where Bakuogo just hit me.

"Do you want a matching bruise on the other arm Pikachu?" He said and Mina laughed at the anger.

"Get him!" She laughed.

"No!" I yelled as I jumped their couch and ran to hide behind Kiri who was in their kitchen.
Kiri often likes to have us at his and Blasty's apartment but Bakuogo can only stand a few of us for so long, today the only ones allowed was me and Mina and we love it! Having Kiri to ourselves was great and Bakuogo actually liked us , which we've made pins for.

"Hey Bakubro," I said after the ticking time bomb had calmed down and we were all chilling on the couch, laughing at the news reports of things we know they have wrong. "What have you been doing recently? I haven't seen your work in the news, I don't see any badass villain work." Kiri smiled to me happily and grabbed his boyfriend's arm.

"Tell them!" He said and shakes him excitedly Bakuogo grumbled but didn't pull his arm away.

"I'm laying low," he said and Kiri smiled at it.

"He's 'retiring', and guess why?"

"Oh I got this one!" Mina said and sat up from her slouched position. "Your pregnant and Bakuogo's the father and he's retiring to stay home with the kid!" She said excitedly. I faked gasped and leaned over to Kiri and placed my hands on his, might I say, rock hard abs for a stomach!

"Why didn't you tell me you were expecting?" Kiri laughed as he pushed me away from him and then for go measure Bakuogo kicked me off the couch.

"No dumb asses!" He yelled as we continue to laugh.

"He's retiring because he's doesn't want me to get hurt again. The stitches in my hands from the bars last time just annoyed him too much." Kiri said and we both aw'ed at it.

"You big softy!" Mina said now hugging Bakuogo, who was now trying to push her off.

"Get off you fuckin' alien!" He said pushing her face back but her arms stayed wrapped tightly and her smile never left even with the squishing of her face.

"Oh Bro! Thanks for taking care of my other bro!" I said and since I was still on the floor I went to wrap and arms around his legs, leaving him trying to kick me off.

"Look at you guys getting a long!" Kiri said and joined in the hug. Bakuogo was defeated by hugs!

"Seriously though," I said as I let go and the other ones followed as well. "Do you think just stopping will be enough this time?" I said looking to Kiri. he nodded with an understanding and we all had a much more serious face once the subject was brought up.

"Yeah, Todoroki tried the whole, 'I'll just go dormant' and he was attacked by the League. You don't happen to have any agreements with other villains?" Bakugo huffed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"The half n' half made the mistake of staying in the same spot, I've moved from where my base was. If anyone was looking for me I'm not gonna be where they want me to be." He said and I nodded.

"But still, they can find you if they want to-"

"The League is gone, or at lest the ones that will be a problem. I only had that agreement with them so they would fuck off and leave me alone. I haven't worked with anyone else!"

"You worked with Todoroki." I said.

"You know damn well I never actually worked with him! We were both solo." I saw his eye twitch as I back done from the fight.