Chapter 14: Respect The Feet.

Kaminari's P.O.V

Todoroki is pissed, and that's an understatement! By a lot!

Shigaraki is still alive and he has 'plans' for us because we ruined his little club. And best part is, we don't even know what he's going to do! We have nothing to go off of except that we're the targets.

Ever since leaving the Cafe we've been at Kiri's apartment both panicking and trying to come up with a game plan.

"So," Bakuogo said in the silence of the room, and then pulled out a baseball bat from behind the couch. "Murder?" Everyone looked to him with wide eyes but I don't think anyone was surprised by what he said.

"No," Kiri said and softly grabbed the bat from his murderous boyfriend. "No baby." He just simply shook his head and Bakuogo slouching in his arm chair, grumbling about how it was unfair.

"But what are we going to do?" Uraraka said, ignoring whatever type of tantrum Bakuogo was having. "We don't know what he's planning on doing." She held onto Mina's arm tightly to which her girlfriend responded by placing a hand over hers.

"He's by himself right now, the League is gone, it can't be that bad." Jiro said. Todoroki just sighed and rubbed at his eyes while Midoriya was rubbing circles into his back.

"I'm sure there are those who got out of the building before and after it exploded. If they hear that Shigaraki's going after the people that screwed them over it won't be hard to get them to help."I groaned as I waved my arms around dramatically.

"This is a load of shit! We just want to move on! Why does the past always find a need to came back?" I said and slid off the couch I was on.

"Because it likes to be a pain in the ass!" Jiro said and I let out a long groan.

"We don't have many options," Midoriya said. "Both Todoroki and Bakuogo are trying to stay out of crime right now and we don't want to put you guys into that type of situation. So we have a few options, we can leave the country, go into hiding again-ish, we can change our identities, we can-"

"We can stab a bitch!" Bakugo said holding up a knife now.

"No we can't!" Kiri said and took the sharp object away. "Continue!"

"We can wait it out and be on our guard for whatever comes or we can find Shigaraki and instead of engaging we send an anonymous tip to the hero's, again." he said and we all sat in silence for a bit.

"It worked last time." Uraraka said and Todoroki ran a hand down his face.

"It worked because no matter what my father said in court there was too much evidence against him, just like we planned. With Shigaraki, he'll go to jail and he'll tell the cops the same thing Endeavor said and they'll start looking into things and then they'll figure out the lie and we're all going to jail, for withholding the truth and framing." he said and the room was silent.

"The other options are so bizarre, are we going to wait it out?" Jiro asked and we looked over to Todoroki.

"What choice do we have?" He said. "No one is alone, got it? We're going back to Kindergarten and using the buddy system. Uraraka and Mina, me and Izuku, Kiri and Bakuogo, and Denki and Jiro. Jiro do you think you can stay at Denki's place with him?" He asked.

"Denki has his own place?" She asked in disbeilef then looked over to me. "I thought you lived with family? And if not there I thought maybe a box, under a bridge!"

"Rude!" I said and kicked her with my foot and she just laughed as she fought off my foot.

"I can stay there." she confirmed and everyone seemed to be smiling at Jiro's joke.