Chapter 15: If He Saw...

My eyes stung at the feeling of light hitting them and there was something heavy on my chest. I lifted my hand to cover my eyes when it brushed against something extremely close to my face. A bit confused I took in a deep breath and smelt the worst thing I could have ever smelt in the morning. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Jiro's foot in my face.

"Why is it always feet?" I groaned as I pushed Jiro, who had fallen alseep on the bed with me, causing her to roll off the bed completely with a yelp.

"Asshole!" She said drowsily. I watched as her bed head raise up from beside the bed and I chuckled.

"Your a mess." I said and she looked at me with a glare which quickly became an unimpressive huff of laughter.

"Speak for yourself, you look like you sticked you tongue in an electrical socket." I rolled myself out of bed and began to do whatever my mind thought was necessary in the morning.

"Feed me Denki!" She yelled from my room while I  made my way to the kitchen.

"Eat your tongue! That should feed you just fine!" I yelled back and a groan was heard ringing through the apartment.

"You pushed me off the bed, you feed me!" She said.

"I only pushed you because your foot was in my face! Besides we're going to the cafe, you can get something there." I turned and saw a blanket monster immerige from my room, with a pout on their face.

"What do you have to sustain me for now?"

"Instant ramen." I said and opened up the cabinet that was stocked full of a lot of flavors of ramen. Her jaw dropped while I grabbed a water bottle from my fridge.

"This is how you live? Why don't you buy real food?"

"What's the point? I can't cook."

"It's a good thing Shinsou is on your radar, that way you can get yourself a man that can cook." She sat at one of my bar stools and laid her head on the counter.

"Hurry up and get ready, then we'll leave." I said and her head raised.

"How's your face feeling?" She asked, almost like she just remembered to ask.

"It's a pain in my ass when anything touches it. Getting hit with steel hurts, now let's go!" I said and went to my room. "We can stop and grab some of your things on the way back."

About a half an hour later we were making our way down the street and I was practically dragging Jiro over my shoulder.

She is not a morning person!

Once we made it to the shop I walked in, probably looking just as tired as Jiro.

"Will you get off me, you parasite!" I said and she groaned.

"You woke me up, it's your fault!" She said and I trudged over to the counter, leaving her to find her a spot in the mostly empty shop.

"Hey Mic," I said and he chuckled from behind the counter.

"Just call me Yamada. You look completely dead this morning." And I groaned.

"I have a temporary roommate and she is satan in the morning." He laughed fully and it brought a smile on my face.

"Don't I know the feeling! Hitoshi and Shota hate mornings the only one that willingly gets up in the morning with me is-"

"Me!" A cheery voice said and I looked down to see Eri had popped up. "What do you want today Kami?" She giggled.

"You know my favorite." I smiled and she looked excited.

"Papa!" She tugged on Yamada's sleeve "can I try making it? Please?" He looked to me, asking if it was okay, and I shrugged.