Chapter 2: Awakening

Blurry.

It was all blurry for... Mike Schmidt? Jeremy Fitzgerald? Could it even be Jack Kennedy?

"...Huh, why's that last name sound familiar?" wondered the nameless orange guy that was laying in a dumpster in some alleyway, facing up from the pile trash that was in there.

"...Kennedy, Jack... Ahhh, crud, never mind..." he quickly winced and brought his hands to the top of his own head.

It was hurting the literal orange man's head to think about names. Almost like he had a hangover of some kind, otherwise...why would he be like this? But then again, he didn't have blurry vision or a bad stomach.

But if he did know those were symptoms, would that mean he has had one before? He didn't know the answer to that either...

"...Did... Did I have something like that?"

And then again, he felt pain, a migraine...

You know what, he felt it was just much better to not think too much right now about many things at once. He had to start small...

Small...

Because he was already having trouble remembering his own name, and seemingly everything else. Not just what happened before waking up, not just his name but literally everything else!

"...Okay, first up, Orange Guy... That's what I'll go with as my name. Simple, and exactly what describes how I look..." he looks at his arms, saying that.

If that wasn't clear enough, the Orange Guy was literally orange. His whole body, from head to toe was orange, and he had no idea why. And his face, the kind of face he had: his eyes were blackened out, with his irises glowing white and his mouth was wide open, appearing like a grin. He'd focus on questioning his appearance, but that currently wasn't his priority.

"Second thing in the list, got to get out of this dumpster."

And so Orange Guy moved all his limbs in attempt to escape from the filth of a dumpster he was in. His body lacked strength but he didn't seem scrawny. Scratch that, he was, boney actually.

Probably tired... For whatever reason it could be. Or it could be something else.

"Yes, this is certainly desolate, but at least I'm still alive..."

Now standing up, Orange Guy attempted to climb out of the dumpster but he lost his balance and fell right out of it, landing on the ground on his bareback. The dumpster's height was like those tall ones and the impact hurt, but at least it didn't knock the wind out of him.

"...Okay, that's...done..." he says, having a familiar sight akin to what he had when waking up. He sat up, but stayed sitting as he now went onto thinking about other matters. "...Now let's see."

With a quick scan of his surroundings, Orange Guy deduced that...

He was in an alleyway...

...It was day time...

And then...

That's all I got, he thought and then shrugged.

He knew it was day time but he didn't know the time. Not even the month year or day of the month. He knew he was in an alleyway but he didn't know where. But at the least, he knew he must be in one of the 50 states of the U.S because for some reason, he knew he had to be in America...

...I just have a feeling I must be in the U.S...!

Orange Guy decided to finally get up and explore the area around some more instead of just thinking, because again, it hurt and uses much more energy to do so. He went out the way to the exit of the alley he was in, a straight line out to a sidewalk where he saw some cars pass by as quickly as they left his sight. The road was a short distance away, too.

Fleeing the Company: A Dayshift at Freddy's Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें