Character Bios Because Why Not

* Main

1. Ethan "Robbie" Roberts
- A Gen. 2 Phone Guy and the "middle-man" in management for Fazbender Entertainment, and a former robotics engineer. It was his idea to bring in the Orange Guy. Is close with the Collins family.

2. Orange Guy/Jack
- A literal orange guy with a mysterious past that he can't seem to remember, himself. Freddy's soon found out the past he had with them as he recalled it, and they promptly take him in.

3. Abel
- The Boss of Fazbender Entertainment and one of the original five managers, and the sixth model of Phone Guy. With Freddy's closure pending more than it has before, he decides to enact a new order in his company and a deal with the FBI to ensure its doors remain.

4. Dave Miller

- Jack's partner from Colorado who was his "way out" of the company. He was the first main target when Freddy's began to take in potential criminals.

5. Nolan Peyton
- The head-supervisor of the Factory at Fazbender HQ as and is a veteran robotics engineer himself. He knows the ins and out of the machinery, animatronics, and even the dreaded springlock suits. He gets brought in for the difficult jobs.

6. Harry

- Abel's second-in-command and main advisor. He is the first Gen. 1 model of Phone Guy and one of the only two remaining original five managers of Freddy's along with Abel.

7. Scottie/Rebecca

- The head Communications Officer at Fazbender HQ and a Gen. 2 model of the Phone Guy AI. She was a former hairstylist before her failure. Is close friends with Harry.

* Supporting

1. Alex "Ally" Collins
- Daughter and only-child of Francis and Lynn Collins, and the honorary niece of Ethan. Loves Freddy's and is persistent much like father, who she takes more after than her mother, which is mainly appearance. Is doted on by both her parents.

2. Francis "Frankie" Collins

- Husband of Lynn, father of Alex and best friend of Ethan, and a veteran robotics engineer of Freddy's. He jogged Ethan's memory upon finding him as a Phone Guy years after his springlock failure. He joined Freddy's together with Ethan in 1973.

3. Linda "Lynn" Collins

- Wife of Francis and the mother of Alex, and a close friend of Ethan. Is often wary about the danger and controversy surrounding Freddy's, especially after Ethan had his springlock failure.

4. Gregory Harrison

- Nolan's best friend and fellow robotics engineer who had been recently moved to factory-duty at HQ. Has two sons who formerly worked at Freddy's. His wife, Amy, passed away years ago.

5. Troy Harrison

- The older brother of Kyle. Is currently studying robotics in the same college as his younger brother. Often pushes his Kyle to be more confident in himself.

6. Kyle Harrison

- Younger brother of Troy. He currently is studying business in the same college as his brother. Lacks confidence and wishes that he was more like Troy.