Chapter 12: Apprehended

Freddy Fazbender's. Location #51. Here we are! At long last!

Jack cheered that as he approached the building. Nothing on the building seems to state the location number, but this was the only Freddy's in Bakersfield, so this must be it! It's appearance was pretty much like any other, in that it looked like nothing special; just like any other Freddy's building.

Only small difference was that the entrance of this pizzeria had a disgusting, unsanitary entrance! Its front doors was literally in front of a couple of open dumpsters that was likely filled with garbage.

"...Augh, vile! I can even smell it! This is so just like the Colorado location, I swear... And I wonder if the Phone here's gonna be a dick as well."

The sight of the dumpsters made Jack remember back to the Colorado location, where he helped Dave hide four out of the five kids into the dumpsters. They ended up disappearing from them the next day, likely because of that stupid plastic puppet ghost-thing that apparently flies around at night, and stuffs kids into the animatronics, which in turn, makes them haunted.

"Wonder if we're gonna have to do that here..." Jack had enough of the sight and approached the front doors, but then stopped "...Actually, how is Dave going to turn up here?"

Jack hadn't thought of that until now. Dave, his partner's whereabouts. But to be fair, his horrible memory which was very conflicting days ago didn't help. If Dave was around since that time, Jack would certainly have much an easier time remembering, likely even better than if the news were to mention the full details of what happened along the missing children!

Last time Jack remembered being around Dave was when they went to Las Vegas after leaving the sting-party among the chaos with Breadbear and Farfour as their distractions. Then they got drunk, did cocaine, saw strippers, then that was that. He'd also call the eggplant-colored guy, but he forgot the number of his phone... That is if he ever gave him his number that is.

"I mean... I could do this alone, but where's the fun in that?" Turning around, he went to the side of the entrance and leaned against the wall.

Jack could've done this alone. But as he mentioned, there would be no fun. Past proof of this would that he caused the Oil Fire of '79 (and it's still burning to this day), yiffed a Foxy performer at the location strip club which closed down the location, although this wasn't done with the intention of closing it down.

There was also him indirectly causing the first two World Wars, but Jack is going to have to toss that to the side since he believes he's at least 34 years old. So that makes it highly improbable.

...Dave will come back. He always does.

Somehow, Jack noticed that he always seems to he running into Dave over the years. But he had forgotten that he had ran into by the time he met him in the Colorado location. It's similar with Dave himself, but he doesn't seem to remember Jack at all.

What mainly came to mind was that Jack worked with him at the New Mexico location when the Phone Guy there called the both of them to grease out a supposed private investigator. There was also the sister location of doggos, and most recently, the Colorado location. There were other minor cases, but these were just the notable ones.

"With his plans and my actions... Our actions, we'll be able to close down another location of Freddy's. I just have to wonder how, and when will the last one come?"

Jack finally enters the pizzeria and heads over to the Dining Area. The placed was busy, but he has seen busier. As expected of a location having its grand-reopening.