Chapter 17: Fleeing the Company

"Looks like we're going to have to check this place out, old sport." Dave went out of the elevator car first, and into the supposed dimly lit Game Area.

It dark, but not pitch black dark. Small reserve lights on the ceiling were on. Similar to how Freddy's own pizzerias were during the nightshift. Jack would know, as he took the shift before. As for Dave... It wasn't impossible if he did.

"Yeah. Could be a trap here for all we know..." Though Jack had those thoughts, he still stepped out with his purple companion.

"I don't doubt that, old sport," agreed Dave, "...Maybe there is, maybe there isn't. But also maybe, there's some kind of switch in this place we can use to turn the power on."

"What, are we in some kind of horror game? What a cliche," Jack spat out, smirking and raising his arms up in the air like he just didn't care.

"What are you talking about?" Dave raised a brow above his left eye that he didn't have.

"...I don't know. Let's just check out this place."

So

So...as mentioned. The area they were in seemed to be some kind of Game Area or Arcade. Where arcades, rides, ticket vendors and such would be at. Balloons, of varying colors were in sight being taped together on near the walls, some on tables in the distance. There were also some big-sized presents that were likely not real and were just boxes painted to look a real one, apart from the ribbons on top.

The floors were also checked black and white and were pretty damn clean. Also, in the area, just a below the ceiling was a banner that said 'HAPPY BIRHTDAY'.

There was no sight of a Prize Corner in sight... Wait, no it was right there, in corner of the area, on their left.

"...This layout, it feels pretty new, don't it, old sport? Or at least more polished than the those low-budget unclean old grease filled locations."

"It kinda does... Pretty much what the Bakersfield Freddy's had going for it from what I saw with the time I had there."

"...And speaking of new, what do we have here?"

And speaking of new, what do we have here?"