Chapter 6: Erased But Not Forgotten

Note: there's a song suggestion along with the picture for this chapter.

It was early into the night, several minutes past 8 PM and the main working hours for most of those at Fazbender HQ. A similar case for the pizzerias of Freddy's out there across the states which typically close at 6 PM, unless special orders and or parties were arranged by a Phone Guy or customers. It was rare that customers do so, especially nowadays...

Scottie herself was the one out of the main five in management that didn't stay back for work at all that much since she her line of duty was just being a receptionist and the head of Communications. With that said, there wasn't really a need for her since all the locations were closed and the other staff could handle the simple calls.

"...Huhhh..." Scottie sighed as she stared at the monitor in front of her. She wasn't at reception desk like she usually was, but in the office behind it.

She was alone in there currently since all the other desk duty employees had gone home. It was already her time too, but she still had more to do.

"This whole list here is just a mess..."

The main entrance to the office opened. Scottie turned away from the screen that had had texts, names and numbers all over it to see who it was. It was the Number Two of Freddy's...

"Harry...?" she remarks, not expecting to see him at this moment, even though he has done this a couple of times in the past. Although, chances of that are rare since she doesn't have much of a reason to stay back to begin with.

"Hey, you're still here? It's already past your shift," he said, concern in his voice as he went over to her desk, "What's keeping you?"

"I'm fine, no need to worry..."

"You say that but you're the only one here. Do you need help or anything?"

"As much as I'd like that, I'm fine. I'll just do what I can for now and then start again tomorrow," and she went back to trying to get back to what she was doing, saying that.

"Oh alright then, I'll just be here..."

Though even if she said all that, she was glad that he felt that way towards her. That he cared for, and that he always did. She was the same towards him. Harry, after all, was the closest among the four she was with in management and is one she can safely say is her friend.

Heck, he was the closest among the good several Phone Guys she had worked over the years. That says a lot since many Phone Guys have gone and went.

"So, how are the others?" Scottie asks, looking away from her screen as her thoughts about other Phones and Nolan, came to mind.

"Abel's over at his office and Ethan's at his own, too. They're probably going to be staying back a while. Same for Nolan."

"Oh, so they're still around as well, huh..." Scottie went back now to her thoughts as she went back to staring at her screen.

Of how she her way of life came to be this way in Fazbender HQ...

She didn't know what exactly brought up these sudden feelings. Likely because of Harry... And the new weight they had on their shoulders now thanks to the FBI. It really made her think back on how much of a role she has in the company, even if it is somewhat minor compared to the other four, but still a crucial role.

It all started in the early 1980's when Scottie met her fate in a failure of a springlock suit like all Phone employees, of course. Her real name was Rebecca. She had to wonder...

...How she went from being a hair stylist to working at a Freddy's joint only to then die in a bear suit. She didn't know how it came to it, actually...