Chapter 5: The Haunting Ties

Orange Guy continued to stare at the picture of the realistic Fredbear picture, and he had done so for a good minute before turning to observe the dark backroom. It was dark, but he could still see in it, just not as clear as he would if he was to turn on the lights...

But he just didn't feel like doing it. He wasn't sure why, but he just didn't. He turned back to the photo of the bear. He felt something towards it... Him.

The one that gave him life. He didn't feel that he liked him, he didn't feel that he hated him either... In fact it was better mentioned to be mixed. If he could just remember more of what happened back in Colorado and the years between the year died and now, he could piece together his goal...

But all he could do recall right now was what happened here...

"...I was a nightguard... I wasn't always an orange man, either... I died here... But what was it that I came here for... What was my name...?"

It wasn't clear, but he could remember that time now. When he died, what happened shortly after he died...and how he was able to come back to life...

It was here...in this same diner...in the same back room. Decades ago one night Summer of 1973... When the 'Orange Guy' was stuffed into a Fredbear suit by the animatronics during his shift...

* * *

The suit... The suit, I have to remain calm!

He knew how there would be to have no sudden movements, especially since the suit was in a seated position, and so he kept himself still. But even with that precaution handled... Orange Guy couldn't control his breathing...

The springlocks came loose with the moisture of his breath causing it to release the part it was holding. One part latched back into place, his throat and soon all the parts in the suit followed. Every piece, every animatronic, ever piece of metal and plastic jamming into his flesh.

"AH-"

He screamed but only for a split second. As his vocal cords were cut by the plastic and animatronic parts. He tried not to move but the pain of the parts made him move, and every move jabbed the pieces of already stabbing him further.

Soon enough, the parts all stopped. The penetration stopped. But Orange Guy wasn't dead...yet. And oh how he wished he was already. But at the same time... He didn't want to die.

All he could do is sit there...and bleed out; die the long painful way. This is a fate he knew that would happen to those that wore these suits... But nothing could ever prepare him for the real thing...

Seconds turned into minutes. Minutes turned into hours. But it felt like days had passed for the Orange Guy as he laid in the suit, in the dark slowly bleeding, slowly dying...

During all that time had passed, it was quiet. Quiet sitting in the backroom as he laid in the suit. Talking could be vaguely hears from outside the room... Two voices, but he couldn't make out what they were speaking of.

But Orange Guy knew who they were. They were his employers. The co-owners of Fredbear's Family....

William Afton and Henry Miller...

Soon, one of the voices came closer and the door to the backroom opened. Through the eyes of the suit, Orange Guy saw someone... A literal pink guy... It was Henry.

He was holding something but Orange Guy couldn't see it. If he did try, he'd just have more metal jagged into him so he didn't try...

Henry moved past the vision of Orange Guy so that he could put away away the thing he was holding into something. By the sounds of it... It sounds like he stuffed it into the other suit in the room.

Fleeing the Company: A Dayshift at Freddy's FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara