Chapter 13: Some New Place

Jack was taken out of the room by Nolan, who he had just learned the name of. His own hands were stll tied but were now in front of him, and the tour-man, Nolan had his left arm on his own left arm while his right arm was on his shoulder. His grasp was firm, he definitely wasn't going to let go.

Not like Jack had plans of running away, and that was due to the unknown. He had no idea where he was, and where to go if he was to even try.

"If it were up to me, people like you would never be allowed to see the day again," Nolan suddenly said to him. His voice his was calm, speaking normally, but there hint of fury in it.

"Oh?" Jack replied, "Why's that?"

"Targeting a family-friendly pizza chain franchise. Destroying its own company property and breaking the law. Taking the lives of children. It's people like you, cryptid, that give Freddy's the bad name it has now."

"If Freddy's would just let me go, then it didn't have to be like this. If you understood my view, maybe you'd have sympathy."

"Yeah, sure, like hearing words from an orange cryptid like you would be something anyone sane would do. As if your actions justifies the ruined lives you have caused."

And Nolan didn't continue after that, and Jack didn't either. If it was going to get him out of this, then he would, but it certainly isn't going to go that way at all.

So, as Jack was brought...to wherever he was going... What place he was in... He still had no idea. He knew definitely was not in a typical Freddy Fazbender's joint for sure. The place's interior was much larger than one and there were many guards.

No patrons were in sight, neither were there any dining rooms, prize corners, animatronics, or something you'd see in a Freddy's pizzeria. Just multiple security guards and lots of blast doors, like those from the Security Office at most locations of Freddy's. But despite that, it still somehow felt like a Freddy Fazbender's.

Is this some kind of prison at Freddy's?

It was kinda funny in a twisted way since Freddys is already like a prison, except maybe worse. Couldn't leave, had to work under minimum wage, and you can even die while on the job.

This place. It really looked like he was in some kind of prison cellblock! On his right and left there were rows of blast doors, as he noticed earlier, and they all were about six feet apart from each other. There was even a second level above the floor they were, containing more rows of doors.

How did Freddy's ever have the budget for something like this? Jack thought.

...But he didn't get to further sit on that thought because he realized that he had came to a stop, over at the end of the corridor of blast doors. Next to them was a room. It had no blast door in it and left open, with no door at all. Just an open room.

"In here." Nolan says and shoves him into the room, positioning him at the way back of it, again shoving him against the wall. He points at him and then at the ground then said, "Stay here until we find a place for you."

After that, he moves over to the entrance and stands in the doorway. At first, he staring down at Jack himself, but several seconds later he turns around into the corridor. But he was vigilant. Every few seconds, he turned around to face him and then look back out.

"...Just rando' garbage, huh?" he mutters as he observed the room he was in.

There were tons of scraps of metal laying about. There were even large pieces too and some of them looked familiar, "Parts of animatronics, too, huh?"

Wait, no, no!

Petty, useless observations like this isn't going to get him anywhere! He had to do something before he gets transferred to who knows what, a more secure room? The police? He just had to do something now.