Chapter 4: Seeking the Past

The Freddy Fazbender's location stood right there in front of Orange Guy, towering over him as he stood in the distance a far from it entrance, being right at parking lot. This was the location that wanted help according to the advertisement that he saw from the building after he met the siblings, Troy and Kyle. And It had been like, what, a half-hour since then?

Location #11. A Typical Freddy Fazbender's joint and not a spin-off location as it said on the ad.

The location did look normal for the most part, except for the fact that the cardboard cutout mascot for the location wasn't Freddy Fazbender's himself.

It wasn't the face of the brown bear that often screams that he's 'God', and calls people that exist around him 'turds' and also randomly yells 'enhale' or 'inhale'.

...Yes, I recall something about Freddy calling me an orange turd in Colorado.

The bear that was the cardboard cut out placed above the front doors of the pizzeria was...some kind abomination of an animatronic that was supposed to look like Freddy, except golden. Because Freddy was a brown bear, like the grizzly kind. Freddy also had a black top hat and bow tie This golden bear...was something else. Not only was it yellow but it also has a purple top hat and bow tie.

And then a thought came to mind about an animatronic. It was either called Breadbear or Golden Freddy. You would think that Golden Freddy was the obvious choice but Breadbear was a likely contender; it's weird name would fit with the horrendous bear that had a rough, bumpy texture on its head. It's eyes too were wide like it's surprised as heck.

"...Why does this animatronic seem so familiar?" Orange Guy wondered as another thought of an animatronic came to mind. It also has a purple top hat and bow tie, and head a name similar to Breadbear. But he just couldn't put his finger on it.

And it has something to do with me...?

He continued to stand there, staring up at the cardboard cutout, his arms folded and face in a pondering face expression as he thought about this. It was nice that his migraines about pondering over ponders had ceased otherwise he wouldn't be doing this, you know?

* * *

Meanwhile, as Orange Guy thought about what he thought about in the parking lot, there was a guy inside the location. He had no notable appearance, looking like your Average Joe, or even Everyman if you will. Only thing notable is that he had a green polo shirt and khakis...? Oh and he had a nametag on his shirt that read 'Joey', fittingly enough.

"We're lucky that the lunch rush hasn't hit us yet... Where is that new employee at? He's late...! He calls and says he'll be over before 12..." the normal guy whose name is apparently Joe mutters that to himself as he walked over to the front entrance.

It was there that he notices Orange Guy still pondering out there. He immediately felt alarmed, like a threat was approaching. Urgency hit him. His eyes widened. He knew he had to do something.

And I know just what to do...!

"Mr. Cawthon!" he shouts, running further into the location, startling other patrons around him.

In the Security Office of the location, a black-phone headed manager was currently taking a call through his own head.

"Yeah. Still have yet to find any other employees for the location. I still got Joey here. I guess if it were a grand-reopening of some kind, then people would likely to come here, eh, Greg.