Chapter 3: A New Order

Up on the top floors of the main office building, Ethan was in one of the meeting rooms with along with three other fellow employees, sitting at a vertically positioned long wooden table that had a little more than enough space for all of them. There were only a few minutes till it was time for their planned meeting.

The other employees with him were just like Ethan himself.

No, no. Not in that they were Phone employees, no. That is somewhat the case but only two out of the three of them were Phone employees. They were like him in that they were the top five in management of Fazbender Entertainment. Including Ethan himself makes it four and Abel completes the set.

"I'm not sure what it exactly it is that Abel wants, but I'm sure this spells no good news considering he wants us all here," said a black-phone headed guy who was the same one from the portraits of the lobby, being one of the founding managers of Freddy's, who was none other than Harry.

He sat across from Ethan on the other side, the left of the table, on the front-most side at the end. Naturally, among all of them, he is a veteran and as such holds the most experience and power, being only second to Abel, being his right hand-man.

"That's exactly what I was thinking, Harry. Maybe it has something to do with what he saw on the news? But it didn't seem that bad, the message he gave them to use came across as he wanted," said a Phone Gal who sat next to Harry on his right. And this the same one from earlier in the lobby, the receptionist.

The Phone Gal was Scottie, real name Rebecca but is called Scottie anyway as she is, so far, the only Phone Gal that the company has produced, so she was unique. Scottie served as the head of Communications for Fazbender Entertainment, being the main connection between Abel, the staff of HQ and the other Phone Guy managers of the pizzerias located across the states. Calls, news, and reports that needed to passed would first come to her and then then she would relay it to HQ.

"Apart from how the reporter told the news, I'd say it's fine. I believe it must be about the new locations Abel's been planning on opening. That was his goal for a while now," added the employee, a normal-looking guy who sat next to Ethan, on his left.

The guy was Nolan. He was a normal guy, meaning he was the only non-phone-headed employee in the room and of course, the only normal-looking employee out of the five of them. He had short, fading black hair, a long sleeved blue shirt with buttons on his body, which had a badge that shows that he was a part of the Factory. He also had the appearance of a man a past middle-age but still was fit.

Nolan was the head of the Factory section of HQ and was a robotics engineer himself. He knew the ins and outs of the animatronics, the machinery, and even the special but dangerously desgined springlock suits that most employees dread. He is the one brought in for the difficult jobs. Also, among the other four, he was the one that Ethan was the closest with.

The two had about a 10-year-difference in age with Nolan being the older one but they actually had been with the company for the same amount of time. They even had a common sight in robotics because Ethan himself actually was one before he had his springlock failure.

"I'd say that's the likely case," agreed Ethan with his friend, "But we can't open any locations unless the new robots are done." The three agreed with him.

Now as for Ethan himself. Where did he fit in this group? Abel was the leader, Harry was is his second-in-command, Scottie was the head of Communications, and Nolan was the boss of the Factory...

Simply put, Ethan was pretty much the 'middle man' of them. He held a similar position to Harry, although was the third in place. He was the Phone that would probably take charge of Freddy's should something happen to the remaining two original managers...