Chapter 14: Dave Miller

Dave stood in front of Fredbear's Family Diner, a place he hadn't been to for literally years. There was no else around or inside the property. Just him. The parking lot was empty and had been for a long time since the diner had been closed since 1983, much to his own dismay and also Henry's.

Henry Miller. The man that was the pink to his purple, the purple to his pink...

The man that gave him dreams. The one that was the father, the family that he never had. The man that he co-owned Fredbear's since the early 1970's back when Dave himself went by the name, William Afton.

Henry taught Dave everything there was to know, showed him what there was to show. Life, meaning of life, meanings of everything in general. Robotics, killing, whatever you can name, Henry taught Dave what he didn't know. Made him felt what he never got to feel, since he never got it even as the small purple orphan he was.

No one wanted to adopt the purple kid that he was... No liked what he was, and he had dealt with that for years, growing up on his own through thick and thin, a literal self-made man. But that all changed when he found Henry, and Henry took him under his wing, for what he was. It was because of Henry that Dave started killing kids in the first place.

This building here. It was his dream. Their dream. But it was now gone. After the Bite of '83, which may have been their own fault in why it happened in the first place, Freddy Fazbender's bought out the character and the diner.

What only made matters worse was that Henry tragically and yet also mysteriously met his end around the same time.

Never was sure how... But it must've had something to do with that astral mutt... Who I haven't seen since then. Neither of them, the dog or Henry...

Since Henry had met his mysterious end, it was all left to Dave to finish the job. And he had been on his own for about four years. He didn't like being alone, but he had no choice.

No else shared the dream Henry and him did. No one wanted to help him with what he did. Once again... Dave was alone, just like how he was as a kid, before Henry took him in. He nothing but himself to rely on.

"...Henry, I'll be sure to follow your wish!" Dave declared as he looked up at the sign of the golden bear-head placed above the diner, "...But in the meantime... I'd like to try something else."

The purple man approached the diner's front entrance. It had police tape across it and it also covered parts of the windows around the location. Dave ripped the tape off the door and went through it, pushing it open.

Nostalgia hit Dave hard as he looked at the diner's interior. It looked like shit, but it was his shit, his garbage. Everywhere he looked, he would remember back to how it was back in its prime.

When Dave and Henry were performing on stage, with Dave being Spring Bonnie and Henry being Fredbear, respectively. If only it hadn't gone to crap. If only Freddy's didn't make it worse by buying them out...

"What a nice place," Dave turned his slightly to his right and tried to turn on the lights, but they weren't functioning well, "Guess, I'll have fix this if I wanna make the bunker. Don't wanna trip and mess the diner up even more..."

As he finished saying that, Dave faces forward and suddenly saw Fredbear in front of him, towering at him almost at the same height.

"Fredbear!" Dave greeted him casually, "It's been a while, hasn't it? Aren't you supposed to be at Freddy's, or something since they bought you?"