11

I felt so hopeless applying jobs. From restaurants, office jobs, modeling and boutiques. I was at a cafe sipping on my Diet Coke, eating chilli cheese fries with a fork and a double chocolate chunk piece of cake. All of a sudden my cell rang. Without looking at call ID. I answer. " Hello this is Draya from CBE ! Is this Amour I'm calling. " " Yes this is she Ms. Draya." " Great! Well I heard great things about you and I am highly impress with your credentials and potentials as I look over your resume for our position for office assistant. However it is full time from 5 am to 11pm. You will be insisting Mr. Chris Brown himself which I know y'all best friends but really this a professional business. For this position.You will run lots of errands like pick up clothes from dry cleaners, cater food and drinks, certain stores, answer phone calls,attending business meetings, luncheons, filing paper work,e-mail ing, fan mails and lots of traveling! Our package deal is vacation paid time, sick in leave paid time, scholarships in business and entertainment industry field, health and dental insurance, overtime pay and lots of perks and bonuses shopping for CBE store and entertainment. We even throw extravagant parties, luncheons to achieve people's goals and such. The pay is 20.00 an hour every Friday . But you will get a 10.00 raise if your job performance is great over the 90 day period. So are you interested in this position Ms. Amour?" " I'm so interested to work under this company." " Great! Welcome to the CBE team! Come in for orientation tomorrow at 10 am sharp. Dress casual please. Bring your ID please so we can identify you. " " Ok and thanks Ms. Draya and I look forward for tomorrow. "I told Justin the great news and he was happy for me but he doesn't like the long hours and he say I shouldn't do all that labour work for Chris's company. But he will support me 100 percent. I decided to make a simple lunch of turkey cheese and bacon sandwich and homemade chicken made soup. I was done cooking and told Justin food is ready. I even made enough food for him and labeled it throughout the day. Monday bbq pork pull meat sandwiches . Tuesday three meat lasagna, green beans , and garlic bread. Wednesday nachos, meat be seasoned and ready. Thursday  and Friday three meat pizza and salad. Saturday and Sunday baby on his own!
  I was getting ready for orientation. I got on my red chiffon silk blouse, black mid thigh leather skirt and black heels. I grabbed my black and red Michael Kors purse with earrings and jewelry to match to. "   Justin, baby I'm leaving!" As I watch him come out the kitchen and gave me my white chocolate Starbucks in skinny can and my mix fruit in medium container. " Here you go sexy. Be careful out there. Here's the keys to your new pink Barbie BMW. Love you." He smile and kissed me with passion ." Mmm thanks and love you too. " I kissed back and head out the door.  I pulled up to CBE building and I head inside. As I enter inside and I heard a familiar voice. " Amour ! My girl! What's up!" I turned around seeing Mijo. " Mijo! My bro! How are you?" I asked smiling hugging him. " I'm great! Chris gonna be thrill seeing you on his team!You know RoRo and Aeko here along with Mama Joyce. Draya say to go to Room B4. I help you get there. " Mijo and I went to elevator. He press the buttons. We talked and laughed catching up on things. The elevator doors are open. We enter inside and he led me to the room of B4. We enter inside the large business room and a few people there. Some I knew and some I didn't. "Chris and Draya will be here shortly. I see ya later sis. Peace !" He hugged me and kissed my cheek. As Mijo walked out sure enough Chris and Draya walked in. Chris came in a nice black and white designer suit , with black designer shoes and his simple gold jewelry and earrings on. Draya had on a mini black sequin dress and red stilettos. " Hello new members and current members of CBE! I am Draya Michelle and this is your boss Chris Brown. We are so excited for you all to be in our team or the ones returning back..." " This lady talks talks talks and chirps my goodness! She probably gave Chris some pussy." People whispered and they laugh quietly. I ignored them idiots. I mean I know Chris a hoe. Shit I let him hit it time to time. He too rough but shit was too damn good! Anyways Draya done talking and Chris came up and smile saying," Hello everyone ! I just want to inform you that our business is confidential and we take our jobs seriously yet it is a fun environment to work here. Please be mindful of the rules and safety of this facility. Do as you supposed to . If not your ass is grass. Do I make myself fucking clear!" He said sternly. We said our yes sirs. " Good. Y'all take a fifteen minute break and we gonna start training y'all today. "Everybody was chatting me staying on my phone and saw Ariana posted a pic of us two. @ arianagrande luv u my new friend@ amourdiva. #mybitch# my new bestie. I smile and respond back @amourdiva luv u @ arianagrande ! Enjoyed getting to know you❤# my new bestie# my hoe .
I was eating my fruit luckily I had it in lunchbox. I felt a warm breath on my neck saying," Come with me bestie." " Look high yellow you almost got your ass beat ." I mumble but loud enough for him to hear only. He chuckled saying," Come on girl. " " Damn fine!" " Draya I'm training Amour." " Ok Chris! Good luck Amour!" She smiled sweetly. " Thanks Draya." I say in return as Chris right arm was below my waist as he led me into his big office. It was black with art works, awards,pictures of family and friends  on the wall nice and neatly. "Well since you are my office assistant you gonna love working around me friend. You get to travel with me a lot, go to parties, meetings etc. You're basically a secretary really. But the back room connected is your office so decorated and fix it however you want it too. I basically want you working here . You a great candidate for my CBE team. " " Aw bestie thanks. " I hugged his 6 foot frame and he hugged me back saying,"I'll do anything for my best friend. " " Really then drop your hoes." He laughed saying," Girl you wilding!" I shook my head and laughed myself. I love my Christopher Maurice Brown to pieces.