14

Lunch break hits and Mama Joyce smiles saying, " I got you some food. Even Chris. By the way where is my angel at?" " He's doing another orientation. He be back mom." " Can you hold his food for me please. " " Sure mom. Love you." " Love you too my Amour ." She smile and hug me , leaving the building. Mama Joyce got us shrimp alfredo and nice slice of red velvet cake. " Hey friend! Mom came by?" " Yes she did. She left us food. Yours in my fridge to cool. " " Oh thank goodness! Do you mind I join you? " " I don't care nigga." He mean mug me and I laugh eating my pasta as he went to microwave his food up and he was like," I got launch party for my Indigo / Black Pyramid clothing line . If Justin not busy or anything invite him. You know he's my friend and all. It's tomorrow at 8pm to 11pm. " " I'll let him know." I say sipping on my peach tea. But notice . " Chris if you ain't my boss I would kill you! You drunk my peach teas up." " Girl I bought a new case of drinks look in fridge nigga." Sure enough he did add a lot of drinks in my fridge. I grabbed a peach tea and drunk my bottle up. " Damn ma! Thirsty as fuck huh?" He smirk. " Fuck off Chris! Now let me go back to work please!" I laughed shooing his Big Bird yellow tall ass out the door. " Here you go Mr. Brown! " " Thanks Ms. Amour. You free to go. Bye bestie!" " Bye bestie!" I came home and took my shoes off, hung my trench black jacket up, and purse up as Justin smile. I smile as he came closer. " Wanna go another round sexy non stop. " " Mmm bring it on daddy Jay! Bring Jerry out ." I whispered seductively in his ear. He popped my ass telling me to jump and I did jump as he held my torso as we kissed passionately to being hungry and thirsty for more.

I woke up and rush to the bathroom to throw up. I see Justin trail quickly behind me and held my mermaid hair as I constantly throwing up. " Fuck Justin! I believe I'm pregnant. We didn't use any protection. " " Baby just breath. We did use protection. But take a test just in case. I believe it's that half bake chicken from the restaurant you ate. I took the pregnancy tests and sure enough they were negative. I went got my peppermint mouth wash and White Colgate toothpaste. I mouth wash my mouth twice and spat out. Then brush my teeth , gums and tongue real good. Then get showered and put on hygiene products. I slipped on matching navy blue lace underset. I slipped on my dark pink mini dress from Versace , black Chanel heels and Chanel pearl sets. I grabbed my black blazer and got my Chanel pink and black designer purse and wallet. Justin wants to take me to work so I let him. We head towards his blue Ferrari and he opened the door for me and I thank him. Boyfriend by my bae was playing on the radio. I blasted and sang along to it. Justin laugh as I impersonated his voice. " You too much sexy." Justin cried laughing as we almost 30 minutes to my job but decided to get something quick to eat. We went to Starbucks. We both got blueberry muffins , but different drinks. I got white chocolate frappe and he got vanilla frappe. Both grandes. We pull up at my job and we got out and all eyes on us and I did tell Justin about the outting we are invited to for today. He say he would love to come. Anyways he had to do business with my boss/ our friend. " Bye baby. Love you." He kissed me. I kissed back saying," I love you too."Justin and Chris talked as I was heading to clock in and spotted a new member. " Ughm excuse me ma'am. Where's Ms. Draya ? I am here for internship." "I'll lead you there. What's your name?" I asked nicely. " Asia Kingston ." " Well it's good meeting you Asia. I'm Amour." " Nice meeting you Amour." We got out elevator and knocked on Draya's door. "Draya ! Asia Kingston your intern is here!" " Ok let her in!"I opened the door and wish Asia the best of luck and I head to the elevator to go to my office.

I was really busy today and work nonstop. E-mails popping left to right, I had to run over to get the luncheon prepared for tonight, go through fan mails, etc . I got some things accomplished . Less load here now. My work phone rang and rang ." Hello this is Amour from CBE company speaking. " " Hi my daughter. We just checking on you ." " Hi mom and dad. I'm doing great. Thanks for calling and checking on me. I miss y'all so much." " We miss you too dear. We are so proud of you and your sister! We won't hold you up dear. Bye. " " Bye mom and dad. " I smile so glad to hear from them. My break hour is here! I grabbed my purse, keys ,and Chris's files for his sells leaving my office as Chris and Justin are they are extremely busy doing business in their music. " Amour !" " Yes Mr. Brown." I said , turning to face him . " You're going on break?" He ask. " Yes . You need anything?" I asked , grabbing my wallet out. " Yeah wait what restaurant you're stopping at?" " The southern restaurant 15 minutes from here. " " Get the usual we always get." " You're talking about the 4 pieces fried chicken thighs and wings , with the side of mac and cheese, corn bread , greens and red velvet cake special?" " Yep that plate there friend! Get Justin one as well." " Ok . " I said heading out the door and bump into a figure. " Oops I'm sorry! Oh my RiRi! What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise yet shock as hell. She smile saying," Oh Chris and I are only friends girl. Just doing business work. " We hugged and talk for a bit. I came back with our food. Chris say to buy a couple of more of plates. I came back and I gave everyone their food. I head to my office and I ate and did more work til I saw my office door open seeing my boyfriend enter inside and he locked the door and sat his plate down on my little eating area. " Stop what you doing and come sit on my lap." He say and I stopped what I'm doing and walk over to him. " I just got a stylist to come over to style your sexy ass for tonight. So be prepared love ok." I played with his hair and saying," Ok baby ." I'm so excited going to another outting.