17

Justin came home late and I knew he was at the studio. I was getting sweet passionate kisses from him. " Here baby. I got you salad, fries and chicken strips.  Here is your unsweetened tea." " Thank you Justy bear. " I kissed him in return. We ate our food and chat for about an hour and sleep we go. Several months later I was rushed to the hospital and I have twins. Their names are Jacobi Darius Bieber and Janessa Denise Bieber. Jacobi a split image of Justin. Janessa a split image of me. They were born on September 2,2022. I was up taking care of them and feeding their bottles. I was up taking care of them and Justin was helping. He loves being a father and he's doing an excellent job too. The babies are asleep and I was heading to cook breakfast for my man and I. I cooked chocolate chip pancakes, turkey bacon, scramble eggs , hash browns, and cut up fruits of pineapple,apples, strawberries and blueberries and vanilla yogurt. I fixed our plates and Justin kissed me and thank me. We said our grace and we ate . Justin gone to studio. I cleaned up dishes and wash and put up clothes. I checked on twins and both of them need a diaper change and feeding. I got the twins a good bath in sink and took them out and dry them off and put baby lotion and oil on they bodies. I put on their diapers and cute little yellow duck onesies and I put them on the beds and I got to doing searching for a nanny on Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 4 PM. Cause I got to go to work, but I am like naw I don't trust anybody with our kids. So I call my mom and Pattie to see if they want to watch the twins while I go back  working next year. They immediately jumped to do this lol. Oh my sister had her twins and it's boy and girl too. Their names are Treasure Lauren Neverson and Trevor Maurice Neverson. They were born September 6,2022. She's bringing the babies over soon because I want to do a big dinner with our close family and friends. Nothing too big though. I put the babies in the cribs as they play with their squishy toys and rattles. I was cooking lunch of fried chicken, brown rice, steam broccoli with cheese and yams. I even made chocolate chip cookie pie cake. I fixed Justin's plate as I already ate. Justin came home and I gave him his food and Sprite. As he ate my cell rang and it is Chris. " Hi bestie!" " Hi bestie! You got me food ." I laughed saying," You know I got you! I know Armadillo, I mean Ammika didn't feed you at all." " Great. I'm coming by now. Plus I need to see my god babies. " " Cool. I fixed your plate now. Just know tonight we having a big dinner with close family and friends. I guess you can bring Armadillo I guess. " " Alrighty bestie. I pull up in about 20 minutes. " Chris pulled up and got on all black like he a damn theif from the night 😂😂😂. I was laughing and saying," Please don't steal nothing from us. We give you everything!" Justin chuckled. Chris smack his lips," Man you play too damn much! "I laughed and told him to come get his food in the kitchen and he stopped to see his god babies. " Thank you bestie for the food. I come by tonight with Ammika . " " Cool see you later bestie." I was cooking while Justin grilling. I was cooking and baking Mac and cheese, potato salad, coleslaw, baked beans, ham, turkey , greens, cornbread,yams, salad, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs, rolls, chocolate cake, red velvet cake, chocolate and vanilla cupcakes , pecan pie, apple pie,pound cake, brownies with nuts and M&M's. I took out the strawberry cheesecake as well. I set up tables and drinks up of utensils, cups , and napkins . Justin came over with the grill chicken, burgers, hotdogs, and steaks.  Everything is put in silver pans and it was alot of dishes to be done and luckily it got done. We got our showers and got dressed , then got the babies ready. Everyone is piling up and we hugged our family and friends. Royalty and Aeko ran to me and hugged me. I kissed them and gave them hugs. I love my god babies I swear. Everybody fixed they plates and began to eat and we fellowship like the good old times. Justin and Trey stood up and said," Can I get everyone's attention please?" Everybody stopped and all eyes on Trey and Justin. Justin came up to me and said," Amour Denise Weathers. The day I laid eyes on you at Virginia at your college. You really blew me away by your beauty and intellect. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to give you my world and live in it. You are an independent, strong will, sexy chocolate beauty queen I have ever I met. Amour will you marry me please?" He asked pulling up the red velvet box and everyone gasped and recorded I was in tears saying,"OMG! YES JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! I WILL MARRY YOU!" I cried tears of excitement. He slid the expensive gold princess cut ring on my finger and he kissed me saying," I love you beautiful. " " I love you too handsome." As we kissed again. Trey proposed to my sister too and she was excited too. We both got engaged together and it was a memory I will never forget. I was checking on me and my twin sister's babies. Their diapers all dry plus they sleep. I kissed they foreheads and close the door behind me with the baby monitor. Everybody stacked up plates of food and dessert . They thank us for the hospitality and as they left we cleaned up and took all trash out and bed we go.