13

Justin and I are having an amazing time together. We went out to eat to a nice Chinese restaurant, then went to get a massage and did some shopping. He even treated me to get my nails and hair did. I got my hair in a nice sew in which is an aqua blue, cotton candy pink and royal purple wig that's very curly. My long fake nails are jet black with silver diamonds on them. I got out my out fit for work. It's a dark purple body con dress , black Michael Kors heels and large dark purple Michael Kors purse and wallet together. Bae made us a bubble bath and played some good R&B music. " Bubble bath is already made, candles lit, music playing, and now let me strip your sexy ass. " He growl and I moaned by his touch as he strip me completely leaving me in my laced black under clothes on. He kiss me from behind my neck to my back repeatedly.He released my bra and turn me around and touch every bit of my soul. I was completely watching his hazel eyes to my brown eyes. He looked at me with so much love and he kissed my lips, neck, my shoulders, down to my plump caramel breasts to wrapping his lips around my cherry chocolate nipples sucking them. " J -ugh -stin bae !" I moaned loudly as he stop sucking and traveled down my bellybutton and he kissed around it and lick it. My fingers digged into his locks as he went lower and lower . My heart thumping so loudly. He look at me to ask for permission. I shook my head yes to continue what he is doing. He kissed and licked around the edges of my exposed thighs. He laid me on the floor gently and pull my lace panties off and began digging deeper on me. The pleasure was too much but damnit it was so good! " Damn my love you taste so sweet." He groaned in between licks and kisses. I whimpered as he lick my clit faster and making random patterns on it. He move his tongue side to side , up and down and around it kissing it. " Ugh baby! Stop! Stop!" I squeal . " Nuh uh my sexy Amour." He was speaking in his native language which is French that turns me on. All of sudden he whipped his D out and put it inside me with no warning. We were both a moaning mess. We kept going several rounds. I enjoyed this moment here.

I got up, got a shower, fixed my hair and makeup , and got on my outfit I picked out yesterday . Justin kissed me and I kissed back all of sudden he pull my panties down and put me on the kitchen counter and fuck me senseless. " Oh Justin! Fuck yes! Like that!" I moan as he hit all my spots. " You so sexy beautiful love. " He whispered in my ear licking it , still pounding in me. "You so sexy love" , " Your pussy so wet for me", " You love it when I hit you all in the right spots." I moaned and we cummed all over the counter. " Let me clean you up baby. " Justin chuckled as I try to catch my breath. I'm about to lose my breathe like Destiny Childs I swear. Justin picked me up and took us to our master bedroom and he wash me up really good. " Oh no no Justin! Ah fuck!" He french kiss my pussy and dug deeper as I arch my back moaning loudly.
Well I arrived on time for work. " Hi Draya!" " Hi Amour! Girl you glow glow! I told your sexy ass y'all gonna make up!" She smirked. I laugh saying," Girl I hadn't have some in so long." " What! Damn girl! How long!" " Two years girl ! Two! Oh I bought breakfast for the crew!" " Ooh girl I thank ya! I need this veggie burrito! Crew ! Amour got us breakfast!" Everybody thank me and they dug in. I got Chris's and his friends food. I enter inside and I say ," Boys the fuck! You're knocking the food down! " I scolded the OHB crew and they sat down." Hi Mr. Brown. Here's your breakfast and drink. " " Nigga call me Chris. You're my best friend. So what's going on with you and Justin ." Chris smirk. I blushed hard and Chris eyes bugged out," You didn't! Oh shit! You go girl! Man next thing you know it he gonna propose your ass and marry you. Mix babies coming !" " Man Chris stop!" I whine, eating my hash browns, eggs and chocolate chip pancakes. " Does he know we use to-" " He does know. He's not affected by it . He knows it's in the past. He say some stuff about the previous women he slept with. You and Justin the only guys I slept with. " I shrugged, eating my food. Chris and I finished eating and we got down to some work business. I'm not gonna lie! Chris's cologne smells so damn good making my kitty tingle.