15

All the workers left early and getting ready for the launch party Chris and the crew organized for his business. Justin stylist came over. It was a beautiful African American lady in her mid thirties hair in a big afro. She hook my hair and makeup to the max! Justin got my outfit and jewelry to go with.My natural hair crown is up with little flowers and diamonds over it. My makeup is in brown hues with light lip gloss. She lightly spray some makeup spray so my makeup last through the night. I did my hygiene products since I did my shower when I got off early for work. I slipped on my body con mid thigh purple shimmery dress , silver Jimmy Choo heels and wore my promise ring and new jewelry which is from Paris. I took a selfie and my mentions blowing like crazy! I was heading downstairs and seeing Justin in a sexy black and purple Armani suit, hair gelled back , looking like a whole meal. Justin look at me with awe. I came up to him and he smile saying," Baby you even more beautiful than ever." " You look handsome baby." As we kissed and getting ready for Chris's launch party.
  Justin and I went out the public eye people going crazy. We pulled up to red carpet event and I see Chris ,Mama Joyce , Royalty , and Aeko. Ammika was there as well. They spotted us and smiled until Ammika greeted us. I hugged Ammika and I grabbed Aeko from her. Then Royalty held my hand and talked to me about her day in school. I smiled and listen to her funny adventurous stories. I gave Aeko back to Ammika. Chris want me to take pictures with him and such. " Chris! Chris! Who is this beauty there?!She looks familiar!" Paparazzi and show hosts ask. Chris wrapped his arm around me making me shivered. " This woman here is my best friend! Her name is Amour Weather's. We both grew up together in Virginia. I use to babysit her and her twin sister . She supported me through my music career and everything! She is my assistant worker at my CBE company. So respect her ok? This girl will be a star and I believe she go far. We gotta go. " We enter inside the extravagant luxurious hotel that is gold and purple everywhere. " Wow this is pretty!" I said with excitement as they set everything so beautifully. " Welcome to the rich life my dear friend." Chris smirk and I smirk back as we enter inside . Our names on the tables in platinum gold in fancy index cards. Chris linked his right arm against mine and everyone cheered like crazy. " Y'all give it up to Chris Brown and his best friend / assistant Amour Weather's!" Draya announced. Everyone constantly cheering. " Hello my fellow family, friends, and team CBE"! I'm glad y'all came to the launch party for Indigo clothing line and tour . We are here to also celebrate this company for hard work and dedication. Well my bestie will do a dedication speech for me. Give it up to Amour Weathers." Everyone cheered as Chris and I hugged as he walked off stage. " I want to thank my best friend / babysitter/ mentor/boss Christopher Maurice Brown for being a true and loyal friend I can ever ask for. I have known Chris my whole life as a child.  He was an adventurous, friendly, gifted, loving sweet person everyone met. I was upset how people betray him in his previous past mistakes but no one knows how truly a sweet angel he is.  I travel with him at times whenever I get a chance. I was underage so I can't go to certain events with him so I had to stay put where I am which is home. But I want to say to Chris that God has truly bless him and it's all cause of his true Breezy team fans, his family , friends and team who pray and stood up for him. I wish nothing but best for him. Love and Light to him and everyone else! Thanks and blessings! " Everyone cheered as Chris cried. I went up to my bestie and wipe his tears. " Love you best friend." " Love you too Chris. I will always be there for you. Fuck everyone who's against you. Let's party !" We had a blast and Justin and I dance the night away and we purchase a lot of Indigo stuff. The party died down but it was amazing and a joy to support my best friend.