8

I spend Thanksgiving with my family and Chris's and Trey's family. Boy I ate a lot of food! Then tore the damn toilet at home. Then Christmas Justin surprised me along with his family coming down. Luckily I got enough presents for them. I was in my room jamming to Christmas music . I was playing Santa Baby, Jingle Bell Rock, The First Noel, Joy to the World, Little Drummer Boy and Under the Mistletoe. I was wearing a cute little mini sweater knitted purple dress,leggings and purple Uggs. My afro hair in two Minnie mouse buns . Also, did my makeup til I heard a knock on door. " Come in!" I said as I saw my handsome boyfriend , the Justin Drew Bieber,  then Trey, Chris, Aurora, Rose,Destiny, and Jerome and I roll my eyes seeing Harmony. I didn't let the bitch in. Shit!  " Ughm Harmony we no longer friends remember? Do I need to refresh your mind ?" I gave her the bitch you heard me look. " I know I was wrong to be outta whack and selfish our sophomore year. I was very ungrateful and not worthy to be your friend." " You damn skippy bitch! Once you fuck up that's it! I don't like two face and ugly  ass  friends in my circle . Disrespect me, being ungrateful for the shit I gave you and such. I cut you off quick. I forgive you but we can no longer be friends sorry not sorry." I said coldly and no emotions whatsoever. Everyone eyed me with shock but not my twin sis, Chris, Trey, Jerome and Destiny. They know how I can be. Justin and Rose looked at me in still complete shock. I hate when my Capricorn side comes out so quickly. But it happens. Harmony burst out crying got on her damn knees begging me to bring our friendship back from babies and up! She's a Cancer . This girl always crawl to me for the fuck up shit she always pull. A sneaky ass bitch too. I don't see why I keep being friends with her ass. I regret that shit ! I need a real best friend application I swear! But my twin sis my closest friend like no other. " Did she stutter Harmony! My twin say to fuck off and never come back to her life again. If you really a true friend you shouldn't be envying her goals and everything else. Even being a sneaky messy bitch is who you are! To get her trust back again you gotta put lots of effort. She went all out for you. She's the only real friend you got besides Rose. You see Rose was grateful for the things my twin gave her even your own family you snuck clothes behind her back.You sick bitch! Get the fuck out her room. You a fake ass friend. You fucking with Capricorn twins! Get the fuck outta here!" She bursted out crying. I feel bad but again I'm not. That's what her ass get . I got out Christmas gifts to everyone and they love it! I saved Justin's for last. " Baby here's your gifts." He wink and I smile and open each gift one by one. He got me diamond earrings at Cartier, six designer purses of Gucci and Michael Kors 3 each, a big photo album of us, and lastly a beautiful heart princess chocolate gold diamond bracelet and necklace set to go with it! " Baby! Thank you! I love the gifts!" " I know you do but there's more love. " He smirk giving me an envelope. I open it there are two tickets to Bahamas for next year in summer. " Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!I'm going to Bahamas in the summer !!!!!! Thanks baby!!!!!!!" I jumped on him and kiss him. " You are welcome baby! You can take your sis with you . That's what the extra ticket for . " " Awe thanks Justin!" My twin hugged Justin. " You're very welcome Aurora. Oh grabbed that small box please. " " Sure big bro!" My sis smile and handed the small wrapped gift under the tree. " Baby I know when been together less than a year. No I'm not gonna propose . Hopefully in the near future I will . This is a promise ring. This is me want to say I love you, I promise to make you happy and whole. I give you every inch of my heart mind and soul. I want to take this relationship to another level. I know God place you in my life for a reason. I love you my Queen Amour. " As he open the ring box and its a 50 karat princess cut square chocolate pinkish gold ring. I gasped and my eyes watered down quickly. Everyone was shock and in awe. He slipped the ring on my right hand. I love this man! Not because he spoil me or give me expensive shit. I love his genuine , gifted, goofy spirit. I was handing him his gifts. As he open them one by one I got him several gold chains and gold chocolate watch from Versace, gift cards from Starbucks and Game stop. I also got him a nice , Gucci wallet with his initials on it. Then the best for last a nice gold chocolate ring with the color purple stone on it. Inside the ring it had our initials. Our family was in awe of us. " Thanks Amour! I love the gifts. I appreciate it. " " You're so welcome baby."

I was constantly on break and Justin has to leave to perform on New Years in Time Square. Justin pleaded me to come so I went with him. I watch him perform in NYC. Plus he wants me to sing on stage with him. I was hesitant but his manager Scooter, who is down to earth person tells me to go on. So I went on stage with Justin and sang with him. All of a sudden his fans screamed tears of joy. Then I left the stage as he went to do the next song.