21

I had fun at my concert and my fans are excited as hell!!! I was singing my music and gotten the crowd hyped up.  Then Chris and Sevyn did their thing. I was smiling and hugging my fans signing autographs and took pictures with them. Of course they want pictures of Chris and Sevyn too. We are hungry even our dancers . We went to Waffle House and we order our food and we was eating and socializing. My cell buzzed and I smile that my husband and kids facetime me. I answered it saying,"Hi Jacobi and Janessa! Y'all being good for daddy and nana?" I asked giving them the look. " We being good mom honestly." Jacobi cheesed hard having me cracking up. " Boi you is your father's twin I swear!" " Mommy. Look what I made for you." She made a collage of pictures of us. " Awe I love it baby girl! I will definitely hang it up in a nice place ok. " " Mommy I made you this !" Jacobi exclaimed showing me a cute necklace and bracelet that is pink and purple unicorn beads. " I love it Jacobi love. Put them in a nice place for me please ok?" " Ok mommy!" He giggled and ran off. " Hi wifey." " Hi hubby . How are you doing? Are they driving you and mama Pattie crazy again ?" I giggled. He laughed saying," Baby you don't know the half! Them twins something serious I swear. Jacobi ask Pastor Smith why Eve have to eat the fruit of tree and Adam stressed out and just took the apple  and throw it away?" I died laughing and saying," I know he didn't Justin." Justin laughed saying," He too much. Got pastor and his wife chuckling too hard." " Only Jacobi man. " " Janessa singing in the kid's choir and I recorded it for you and send it to you. " " Awe my baby girl can sing!" As she was singing," Lead Me to the Cross." By Hillsong. We always think she'll be a singer in the family. Jacobi wants to be a doctor according to his words. We support them regardless. Husband and I blew kisses and we hung up. The tour experience was fun yet tiring. I performed in clubs and arenas all around the world. Plus we left UK ,Brazil , Canada and Australia. Finally touring in California. I was getting dolled up in my diamond cheetah gold and black dress and  red stilettos on. I was getting my hair and makeup fix. I heard a door knock and I told them to see who is it. They open the door and I was shocked to see my babies and husband! " Mommy!!!" " Hi Jacobi and Janessa! Awe my babies I miss y'all so much!" Then I spotted my godbabies. " Auntie!!!" They screamed and hugged me. " Hi Aeko! Hi RoRo!"As I am hugging them back. I hugged and kissed my husband and he kissed me back saying," I miss you so much love. Damn you looking so good love ." He spank my ass really quick and rubbing it gently. " Thank you love and I miss you more." We kissed again. Chris and I killed the stage and everyone hyped us up. I left as Chris did his thing on stage. Then Sevyn did her thing and finally I came back in. I was in yellow daisy dukes and one shoulder pink crop top and yellow heels. I was done singing and I gave my love to my fans. My fans screaming with happiness as my family and friends popped up. We left out stage and my bestie picked me up and we video and our family,crew and friends cheered and randomly dancing and everything. " My Love fans! Thank y'all for the support and everything! I'm so shock every arena sold out!!!! Until next time my loves! Love and light!" I threw the peace sign and we went to celebrate. The kids are with Mom Joyce and Mom Pattie. I was getting showered and getting dressed in my revealing silver diamond dress and I came out. Putting my black heels on and my husband and I heading out to the crew. Club Sensual music was blasting out on the walls . We pulled up to the VIP section and we turned the fuck up. I was enjoying myself and I was drinking my peach Ciroc . I was having fun and I felt a big print on me and I know it's Chris's. I laughed and pushed him waving my finger at his face  saying,"Naughty naughty Taurus boy. I'm a married woman." " I know but I don't give a fuck." He wink and licking his lips. " Chris we can not do this-" " Look at your man ." He say and I looked and saw Justin kissing a blonde bitch. I was shock yet angry! I rushed up to see it's that Baldwin bitch girl. I pull the bimbo's hair and swung her ass and threw her across the table as she slide through the crowd and got stepped on.I look at my husband and said," How long y'all been messing around Drew?! Answer me nigga!!!" Justin held his head down and said," Six months ago." " SIX FUCKING MONTHS!!!!! YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT!?!" " Baby it didn't mean-" I slapped his ass in face and I told Chris to get my bodyguards and I am ready to go back to hotel. Morning hits and I took ibuprofen and rinse water behind it. I took a shower and dress in my maxi peach dress and white sandals. I fixed my afro blonde hair. I heard a knock on the door and it is Chris. I let him in and close the door. He held me as I cried and he kissed my forehead and saying," Just know I will always be there for you. Fuck him ."

I kicked all Justin shit in the yard let's say we had a show. " Go to the blonde slut you cheating ass nigga!!!! I send the divorce paperwork to you!" " Baby give me another chance!" " Nope sorry!" I closed door in his face. Soon as he leaves I got all locks changed . The kids are here and they want to know where they daddy at. I told them he's busy and he'll be back. I let Justin back in and he was bout to bring the bimbo in. " Ughm nope she gotta fucking go. That bitch ain't coming in my house the fuck I look like. Booboo the fool . Try again nigga." The audacity I swear! He told Baldhead to go in car . We told the kids we are getting divorced and they were crying and pleading not to do it. We told them it's best and it's not their fault.  They hugged us and we both cried but it's best. My sister came over with the twins Treasure and Trevor.I hugged my niece and nephew as they ran off to play with Janessa and Jacobi. " Aurora I love him all this time he cheated behind my back too. This too fucking good to be true." I laughed and cried my heart out. " Girl fuck him. He wrong for that shit. You so faithful to his ass til the get out. So wipe your face and get dress. Our mom is here to watch the kids. " " Mom hugged me and encouraged me. I love my mom so much I swear. Aurora took us to spa day and then went out to get brunch. I was feeling good and I am not looking into another relationship again til I'm fully heal and ready.