16 part 2

The launch party was a success and fun. Chris hugged me and saying, " I'm gonna miss you working with me . You know I still gonna pay you. Plus I'm swing by and check on you and such. " " I'm going to miss working with you and Draya. But I understand I can't do all that work stressing the baby. But you better have me back working with you." " Oh trust me I need you back regardless. " We laughed and hugged. I was hugging my three mommies Pattie, my mom, and Joyce. Then hugged my twin and Trey. Pattie and my mom saying they will definitely check on me and Justin. We thank them .

I was asleep in Justin's arms and he was like ," Baby I'll be back. I got work to do. I love you. " " Mmmhmm, I love you too ." I said sleeping and Justin chuckled kissing my forehead and getting ready for work. I woke up and it's 12:35 PM. I took a warm shower, and I slipped on my comfortable PINK black and pink glitter top, jacket, and sweat pants.I got on my comfy Betty Boop black and red bedroom slippers . I was cuddle in the living room with Esther as we watching Degrassi and Beverly Hills 90210. I was enjoying my shows and Chris text me he here with food. I was cheesing hard. I was wobbling to the door as I smile saying, " Hi Maurice!" " Hi babygirl! I got food and snacks for you! " " Awe thanks bestie!" I was seeing the Chick fil a, Steak n Shake, and a bunch of mix fruits, flavor water of lemonade, strawberry kiwifruit, and grape. Then alot of debbie Cakes of zebra cakes, honey buns, and Cosmic brownies and peach rings and watermelon rings. I was eating them fries from Chick fil a and Steak n Shake. I shared some with Chris and he took some. We was watching movies and Justin came in and laughed saying ," I figured you was gonna give her all that food and snacks Chris. " Chris laugh saying," Shit you gotta be fucking prepared. These pregnant women don't play about they food and snacks. " " You ain't lying bro! Thanks for checking on her man. She still whining bout going to work. I told her we got her til that baby pops then she can work. Right now she better sit her sexy stubborn ass down and rest like her doctor said. " "True that true that! Well let me go get my kids and spend time with them. I see y'all another time. " 
Justin was doing a meeting at the house and I was resting and eating purple and green  grapes, three turkey sandwiches and a tall glass of lemon and water. I was so bored as get out so I got up and waddle around the stairs and went to kitchen and grabbed my cookies and cream ice cream and my flavor strawberry kiwi water. All of a sudden , Justin was like,"Baby , I don't need you getting up. You should have call me love." " I don't want to disturb your work love. I'm heading back to our bedroom and read my romance books." " Give me the stuff baby as you go upstairs and walk carefully. " " Ok Justin." As I walked upstairs carefully with Justin behind me.

I was asleep and then woke up to see my twin sister and Trey. " Trey and Twin!Hi so good to see y'all!" I smile, as they hugged me and my twin rub my belly saying," So how are you feeling sis?" " Girl exhausted! How about you?" I asked rubbing her pregnant belly as well. " I'm ok . Just this pregnancy kicking my butt. I just got to check on you. I miss my twin. " " I miss you too sis." I smile and hand her my mix fruit bowl with yogurt and we ate it and talk for like forever. Then Trey, Chris and Justin came upstairs being loud and shit like they have no home training whatsoever. Justin kissed my lips and say , " Baby I'll be back. We going to the studio. Our moms on the way here to watch you and your sister." " Ok JuJu. Love you." " Love you too wifey." He smiled and rubbed my pregnant belly and kissed my stomach as we felt our baby kick my stomach. Chris rubbed my hair and I slapped his light skin ass hard and everyone laugh . " Nigga that hurt." He whine as he rubbed his arm . " Awe poor baby. You'll be fine. Hug bestie!" I gave him kitty innocent eye look. He roll his eyes and chuckled. He eventually hugged me and gave me two big bags . I smile and thank him. As the guys left sis and I opened my bag filled with goodies of jewelry, purses , black pyramid and junk food . I posted on my Instagram and tagged Chris and thanked him for the stuff. My bestie guy stay spoiling me lol. 

   Justin was home and he brought me strawberry cheesecake, mix vegetable soup, and fried chicken from a soul food place. I ate and he kissed my forehead, and heading to get a shower. I was done eating and I was knocked out and snoring.

   I woke up and did light exercises of yoga and meditation. The door bell rang and my maid Anna Marie opened the door and I saw my twin sister wobble with Trey. Trey say he'll be back he had to do some grocery shopping and other errands. Sis hugged me and sat by me. " Dang twin you look like you about to burst like a water balloon!" My twin giggled. " Heck you is too! I'm ready for this baby to come out ASAP. " " Girl you ain't lying! " My sis and I rested, as Anna Marie made salad, grill chicken and sweet apple pie for us for lunch. We have water lemon to drink. We was eating good and Trey came and got my twin sister. Then I am just waiting on Justin to come home.