19

I was cooking breakfast of hash browns, scrambled eggs, patty sausages and homemade thick biscuits and chocolate chip pancakes. I even made orange and apple juice , making coffee with cream and sugar. I made strawberry banana smoothies . I was fixing the kids chicken rotisserie sandwiches with cheese and lettuce like they wanted. Add pork beans , raw carrots and chopped up apples and strawberries with chocolate pudding. I add their snacks of grapes and Doritos cool ranch with  Sunny Delight. They finished their breakfast and grabbed their smoothie cups and lunch bags. I dropped them off at school and I was heading to my photoshoot. As I got there , it took awhile to get it done. I was modeling in beach bikinis and summer shorts and tank tops and dresses. After I left, I went back to CBE and everyone was happy to see me and giving me gifts. I smile and thanked them,giving hugs and letting them know I miss them so much. I spotted my bestie as I was piled with goodies. Chris laughed saying," Need help bestie." " Duh nigga you see me struggling." I got bags of candy,balloons, teddy bears, gift cards, candles, perfumes and much more. He call Mijo,Hoody and Aaron to put my gifts up in my vehicle. I gave Mijo my keys. " So bestie. How are you doing today?" " I'm doing good. I miss you here working with me.  I understand you need to do your music and modeling. So how the music and modeling coming along?" " The modeling business is going great. I just did a beach shoot early this morning as soon as I drop your God babies at school. Music. I am going to need my friend on the track. " " Say less friend. You know I got you. " He wink silly and I laughed saying," I know you do! Ready to eat? I'm starving ." " Girl I am born ready to eat." Chris and I went to Granny's Soul food and we laughed,talked and catched up on things. We left out sipping on our strawberry lemonade drinks. Chris hugged me saying," Meet me at studio at around 8 pm . " " Ok bestie. See you then." The kids out of school and I was picking them up and they want me to make nachos and Mexican rice and corn. So that's what I did. I finished cooking and left the ground beef meat , shredded different cheeses, melting cheese, lettuce,tomatoes, and salsa out. I left chips on their plates with rice and corn. They said grace and started fixing their plates. I fixed Justin his spaghetti and meatballs and salad. " Hi my babies." He hugged and kissed the twins." Hey daddy!" The kids are done eating and I left the bowl of Oreos cookies with vanilla ice cream on it. I told them they can take it to the living room and watch cartoons. " Hi my sexy love." He sweetly said in my ear and I giggled saying," Hey Daddy Bieber. " He smirk and slapped my ass saying," Damn right I'm daddy." He kissed me hungrily and I moaned as he shoved his tongue down my throat. " Mmmm ." He groaned and I was running my hands in his white blonde hair. I gave husband his plate and his Mountain Dew. I told him I would be in the studio late with Chris to make music and he say ok. I pulled up to RCA records and I spotted Chris and his crew chilling . " Wazzup my niggas!" I said aloud ." Wazzup Amour!" They hugged me. Chris was tweaking the music around. I enter inside with him and he smiled at me saying," Hey friend. Ready to start it." " Yep." I said, as we got to work. He played the beat and I love the flow and melody to it. It's clean, crisp but very sensual. Chris started off singing.
Baby you so beautiful. I want to fuck you to sleep tonight. Baby I know I hit the right spots. It's getting hot as hell in here. I wish you never leave me. But I know you will come back with me my love.
Then my verse hits
Ooh daddy daddy. I really miss your loving. You fuck me really good got me high on cloud nine. Feels like a wet dream even though it's real. Baby give me the business like a good nigga should yeah. I want you. I want you. Come to me boy you are for a treat. My dear. Don't fear. You know like my pussy crying for you, for your eyes only. It's a private party in this bitch tonight. Daddy you hit the right spots that's nice. So right. Choke, spank and do whatever the fuck you like.

Chris started rapping:
Look at my sexy bitch right here. All in my atmosphere. My dear I'm going to choke you with my dick and you going to swallow those kids tonight. Haha. Baby girl you want it so I gave it to you nonstop. Your screaming is beautiful to my ears as I ate that pussy like it's my last meal! I seal it with kiss , dismiss your sexy ass out the door. But I know your juicy booty ass will come back for more. I'm going to make that ass sore. Baby I adore you, my sweet little Amour. Let's go.

I finished my verse

  Ohh daddy daddy. I want you so bad. Tonight I want you to love me like never before. Make me your bitch. Your whore. Your wish is the command my daddy. Breezy I want you to let these hoes know they could never put it down like me. I got the sauce. I'm the boss. I'm flossing these hoes outta your life. Yeah. Yeah. These hoes ain't loyal like I am. Bitches want to be like me so let them be but all I gotta know they can't be me.

Chris and I listened and did a little tweaking here and there and it was amazing! We name the song " Freaky Dreams." I thank Chris and we head straight home. I was home resting. I was moaning like crazy as Justin place kisses on my neck. " Justin I'm tired damnit." "Baby we made plans for the kids remember?" " Oh shit! Thanks for reminding me. " I went to get showered and my husband came behind me and kisses my neck and playing with my clit. I was moaning and he slide himself on me started pounding me hard as I screamed loudly as he went faster .