5

I was working , schooling and now this training in school.  Everybody wants Chris or Usher as their mentor. I end up getting my two favorite R and B legends Ginuwine and Toni Braxton. I learned tremendously from them. I was glad to learn everything from music industry and much more. I had to pick a song from each of them so I picked " He Wasn't Man Enough of Me "by Toni and " Differences" By Ginuwine. They were blown away from my performance and they say I will be truly a star if I keep up the great work. After I thank them humbly , I giggled seeing the white chocolate guy in front of me. He was even closer to me. " Hi beautiful what's your name?" He ask taking my hand and kissed my hand and fingers so delicately. I giggled saying," My name is Amour.I know who you are? " " Is that so?What is it then beautiful princess?" He shine his chocolatey orbs with hint of emerald. " You're ? Let me see. Usher and Scooter first discovered you on Youtube. Hit song was Baby. Then you came with more hits from songs like Beauty and the Beat, As Long As You Love Me, and I can list more. You from Canada. Love the Maple Leafs , favorite color purple and you're a Pisces. So you are Bieber. Well the Justin Bieber of course. " He look shock saying "Oh you a Belieber or a fan. " " Belieber! Don't worry I'm not crazy obsess honestly. But you're hot as fuck for a white boy. " Justin blushed saying," Awe thanks beautiful! You are sexy yourself Amour. How about me and you go on a date tonight say around 8:30 if you're free. " " I am free for the night. " " Good! Wear something nice and beautiful. You are going on a premier and dinner date . To my place to chill. " " Ok then Mr. Bieber. I will definitely be ready tonight." I smile and gave him my address. I was home getting ready for my date. I had on a beautiful royal purple goddess strapless long  designer dress , silver glitter stilettos , and my afro is out with a nice silver flower band to put around it. I put on my silver jewelry and did my makeup lightly . I grabbed my Armani silver clutch purse and I came downstairs and my family awed even Justin eyed me so beautifully.  " My babygirl! You have blossomed ever so beautiful! " My dad smile hugging me. " Thanks daddy!" " Well Justin take care of my baby. I trust you with her now. " " I won't let you down Mr. Weather's. I will take excellent care of her." " That's what I like to hear! Let her mom take pictures fore y'all leave. "
Mom and her photographic skills. Anyways, we headed to the premier and there are a lot of rich and famous people. The premier was about helping people in natural causes and helping the homeless. As the limo stop to red carpet.  " Don't be afraid love. I got you. " I nodded my head ok and as the limo driver opens the door Justin got out and then he help me out. Lot of flashing cameras, screaming fans and lots of glamour everywhere! " Ooh Justin who the beautiful chocolate girl?!" " Justin you like African American girls?!" " Hi beautiful what's your name?!" " Are you using Justin for clout and fame?!" Now that pissed me off! I would never use people whatsoever!  I heard Justin saying," Ignore them mother fuckers. They like to portray you as an angry black ghetto woman .Not being funny. They want to push your buttons. Just like they call me homeless fag in the streets. I know you're not that type of person. That's why I chose you to be my date plus I might ask you to be mines. " He smile as his left hand and arm below my waist. We pulled up to entertainment reporters and they ask questions. Justin told me what to answer and not to answer. I felt outta place here but Justin introduce his crew. They were skeptical about me and eye me dirty. Especially Kardashian's, Hadid's and Baldwin's. I got uncomfortable. The meals are prepared for us. It was bake chicken, with rice and gravy, fresh roll and grill roasted asparagus . Then they add salad , drink of ice water down tea and white wine. Then dessert is white chocolate mousse cake. The announcer was Angelina Jolie she is pretty and poised. " Ok everyone ! Grab your pens and check books. We are helping the needy and natural causes of our nation. So let's begin!" She exclaimed as everyone pull the big checks in. In case you didn't know. I did model work on the side and let's say I saved millions of dollars plus I help my parents even though they not suffering. But anyways even though I got money to get my place. I help to keep the house in check cause my parents barely be home most of times.  I was getting eyes from everyone in table and I ignored it. I wrote a check for 35 million. Justin eyes popped out. " You sure you want to do this love. I support you either way you choose to do." " I'm fine Justin seriously." I was getting irritated as fuck. I am from a wealthy family even though we are not famous but geez y'all come down y'all high horses. " Now she know damn well she got no money ! Black stank! I voodoo her ass to leave Justin ! Justin doesn't date black crispy burnt niggers like her!" I heard the girls laughing and talking. I was deeply hurt and I left from table. Justin and his friend Alfredo were pissed as fuck cause I heard them put the girls in place. I was in the bathroom crying my eyes out. I heard a knock saying, " Ma'am are you ok?' A sweet voice asked. " Yes I'm ok. Thanks though." I sniffed and blew my nose. " Come on out dear !Justin is here . By the way my name is Ariana Grande . I hope we can be friends and get to know each other. " " Thanks Ariana. I would love that." I smile and she hugged me . " Oh Chris told me who you are Amour. Your voice is amazing!I hope to collab with you in the future. Love the remix to Be My Baby song. Shit fire! Well gotta go . Justin is a keeper and sweetheart. You'll love him ! " She wink and walk off. Justin held me saying," Baby I am so so sorry my friends disrespect you. I made sure to put them in they fucking place. I take you to my place and we chill ok. Order some pizza and wings, watch movie and cuddle. You like that bae. I'm sorry our date outing ruin. But I'll make it up to you. " " Justin you're so sweet! And I'm ok with it. I need to get -" " I got clothes shoes and everything set for you love. " He wink and as we head out the door without telling his friends a damn thing.