25

Chris is doing interviews and design clothes for Black Pyramid and Chris Brown shop . I was getting kids to school and I drop Mason off Mom Joyce's house. I was at home finishing up my songwriting and singing. Then about to open up my fashion designing company call Sweet Desires. I was getting an eye on everything with my team. We were done and I smile as I saw my boo thang. We kissed and he said," How is the fashion designing team go?" He asked, as we heading to my office and I was grabbing my designer Louis Vuitton pink, purple and blue bag . " It went great so far. Now I'm leaving on to get something to eat. I'm about to pick the children up though." " I can get them love. You can get little man at my mom's house." " Ok love." I went to pick up Mason from mom- in -laws house and we talked for awhile and then off to the house. I put Mason on the playpen as I was getting dishes out and food out to cook. I got out pack of chicken, Mac and cheese, and mix vegetables. I season the veggies and stirring it good to cook. I rolled the chicken in flour in plate and add them in the frying pan with oil. I keep forgetting to get that freaking air fryer. I fixed everyone's food and sat plates on tables. I fixed them all pink lemonade and I'm taking the chocolate cake out. My husband and I the kids washed they hands and we sat down and say grace . As we ate ,my husband wanted to do a family trip . So we went to Kiddie Castle's and the children are playing and enjoying themselves.

I was up and doing my sewing outfits and I was hanging them up and continued to do more. I was doing bedazzle shoes and I went live on Instagram. " Hi everyone! Finally I'm able to go on live for you guys . I miss interacting with you all. So I am going to show you my latest purses,shoes and dresses I designed. " As I faced my designing room of my new items I created. Right at the moment I am doing shoes and dresses. Hi Lauren London! Hi girl I miss hanging with you! Hi Nicki, Ariana, Zendaya, and I laughed saying,"Hi Sinko! I got your chains made ! I'm letting Chris give it to you. I'm still working on the rest of OHB crews still . It's alot of work. I swear. But I love what I do. So Gina you want the maxi yellow and blue dress with the blue and pink Louis Vuitton bag and wallet , Keyotta wants the blue, green and white jumpsuit size all medium , plus the whole heart gold jewelry set and chakra jewelry set. Ok and yes Fred I got more of the Christian Dior purses and shoes.  I think your wife Diana said she wanted the black and white matching set of outfit,purse and wallet correct?" Fred reply a yes. I bagged and stored in my boxes and label people's names and addresses. " Ok everyone. I'm sending voice boxes now. I only accept Venmo, Cashapp, and Zelle. I'm selling my new dresses and jewelry around fall. I'm so excited! Should I start a perfume, cologne and makeup line? I thought on it for awhile." Everybody wants me to go for it. " Give me names for collection and I pick my top three. Til next time. Bye ."

  I was up and everyone is dressed and ready to go to Mom Joyce's house. I was getting the foods I cooked and baked. I put it in the Cadillac Escalade and I head straight to the church and everyone greeted us and a woman got too close to my husband, touching him  and I hit her hand hard. She looked at me eye wide and mouthed sorry . I rolled my eyes at her and my husband kissed my cheek saying," Baby I am going where the men at. I take our son with us. Got his bag?" " Yeah it's right here. His bottles and everything in there. If he too much bring him to me. You behave Mason. " I kiss him and he squealed and we laughed . Church service for men and women is amazing. We all ate and socialize . First lady McCray smile at me saying," Amour dear! I love how you carry yourself as a woman of God and integrity. I think you should be awesome to be teaching our young teenage girls to they early twenties on Saturdays if that's ok with you?" " I will be honor to Mrs. McCray. " I smile as we discussed everything .  At home and everyone sleep except me and my husband. Husband in his studio and me in my designer room. I started doing orders and I completed everything. I went to put everything up and I head to master bedroom and sleep took over me. Chris staying home with the kids while I am going to the church for Teen and Young Adult Ladies Saturday Morning. It starts at 10 AM to 2 PM. My husband is up playing with the children outside. I made sure I cook big breakfast for them . I kiss them bye and told them wash hands and eat. I stopped to get my Starbucks drink. I made alot of donuts and cookies. I parked in the church yard and I saw several cars parked. " Hi Mrs. Brown! I'm Kyla! Do you need help with anything?" " Hi Kyla! Please call me Amour.Can you carry these cookies while I carry the donuts. I been up all night making them." I smile.  Kyla laughed saying,"Well they smell good! Of course I help carrying them. We going to the kitchen area." We enter inside and everyone greeted me and gave me gifts . I smile and thank them. " Ok ladies! Grab your refreshments and everything so we can start." I said , as my phone buzzed a text from my twin sis saying she coming down to visit. I'm so excited. Her and Trey still strong and they live in Virginia. They still kept they crib in LA. I text back I am so excited they back in California. " Ok ladies! My name is Amour  Weathers Brown. Yes ,duh I am Chris's wife. I am born and raised in Virginia my whole life and I am still that southern country girl to heart in the city life. I majored in school in music and business and marketing in fashion in Virginia University and California Art school. I am raised in a Christian house hold and God is the most important thing in my life. I love to give to people and speak life into others. Yes Chris and Trey both babysit me and my sister . They are strict to a certain extinct. I was married to Justin Bieber but things didn't go as planned and I married to someone who is my best friend and babysitter for years. I even work for him for five years in his business. I thank God for all He has done for me and I work hard and I didn't ask for handouts or anything. I want to let y'all know. Carry yourself in a fashion matter. I didn't dress all vulgar or revealing to catch a man's attention. I dress modestly and I carry myself with dignity. My mom always say to me and my twin sister Aurora. A man only loves you for your personality and how you carry yourself as a Queen. Be true to your self always. " I gave out scriptures and everyone recorded me and took notes. The ladies enjoy themselves. First Lady thank me and Mom Joyce hugged me.