24

I secretly got married privately with close family and friends. I had my baby boy too. Royalty ,Janessa and Jacobi are big helps. Of course Chris is an amazing dad and husband. Chris is busy as always and I was just putting Mason to sleep after he was done with milk and got him burping. I made chicken sandwiches with cheese and bacon and warm mix vegetable soup . I told the kids food ready. I gave them chocolate milk to drink and they say grace and dug in. I fixed my husband's food and I already ate. My husband got home and he was busy touring, doing interviews, and making music videos for his songs and with other people. " Hi love your food is warm up and ready." I sat his food in front of him and I kissed him and he kissed me back saying," Thanks love." I ran a warm bath for him and got his towel, bath clothe, and fresh clothes out for him. He stripped out of his clothes and got in tub and he groaned in satisfaction. I leave him be as he plays his loud trap music to his Michael Jackson music. I picked up his dirty clothes and put it in the dirty clothes hamper. I was stretched out on bed and reading a billionaire romance book bwwm interracial . I was in deep reading til my husband took the book from me and marked my page and he climbed on top of me laid flat on my titties ,as I massage his hair that he dyed blondish pink. " Baby." He mumble on my breast and I chuckled saying," What is it my love?" " I miss you like crazy. I am sorry I am not-" " Chris stop it love! You did a great job taking care of our kids and everything. You are a man of your word and you did just that. No need to be sorry ok love." " Ok love. Thanks for not giving up on me." " You are welcome love." " So can I get some pussy love?" He looked at me, licking his lips and I blushed and I opened my legs for him and said," Come and get it sexy." He kissed through my panties and then licked it slowly and he ripped them and dine straight through my pussy. I was moaning as his tongue playing operation on me and I was a damn mess. Chris kissed me goodnight as I was knocked out.

I was up cooking breakfast and served everyone's food . I fixed Mason his bottle and he was drinking away . I patted his back as he burped loudly. I went to give him a nice bath in the bathroom sink. He is a talkative baby I swear! But I love his chunky cute self. I got his little lamb towel and wrapped around him and laid him on Chris and I bed. I dry him off and started lotion and oil his body really good. I kiss his little tummy and he laughed and laughed, I put on his diaper and a cute little onesie saying Daddy's Little Man with little music notes all over it. I kissed him and he slobbering and spitting bubbles. I cleaned his face and brought him down stairs and my husband smile saying," Hi little man! Hi!" "Googasghhnjuinhjj!" He blabbering and we laughed and talked to him some more. Husband is watching the kids as I am at a photoshoot for Ebony. I came back home with pizza, bread sticks and different types of wings.The kids ran to door and grabbed the food and put it in kitchen. " Hi husband how are you doing?The kids being good?" I asked, kissing him. " They good love. Mason is asleep in his crib. The kids they went my mom's and did a Easter activity. They making Easter baskets, decorating eggs, and making Easter cupcakes and cookies."" That's nice though.Mom creative as get out." " For a former daycare teacher she is ." Easter arrived and Mom Joyce and the rest of family are going to church. I was dressed in a yellow dress and white sandals ,with my hair silked pressed. I was getting Mason bathed and dressed in his cute light blue and black suit with his little black shoes.I fixed his curls. He's done already. Luckily I fed him his milk earlier. The girls are in their cute laced yellow dresses and white ruffle socks and black babydoll shoes. Their hair in pigtails with yellow and white ribbons on them. Jacobi dressed in his purple and black suit and his curly hair slicked back . Chris came down stairs in his Armani purple and black suit and dress black shoes. He got on his diamond gold earrings on and his Rolex gold watch. I grabbed my purse, Mason's baby bag and Bible . I was making sure his bottles and bibs and diapers in too. We are at church and service was good. People are literally starring at us judgementally or eye candy raping my husband. Like I stop church completely and just do it at home. Service was over and the pastor and his wife Reverend Frederick McCray and first lady Anna Marie McCray smile and hugged us saying," It is so nice y'all join here this morning. Ms . Joyce speaks highly of y'all.Just know the church doors are always open for y'all." We thank them and everything. " Damn well I am not going here." Chris mumbled. " Christopher!" Mom Joyce and I scolded him. Chris has no filter I swear. Even in the church house.

Mom Joyce and I warmed and cooked a few more foods. We all sat down and said grace and we started to eat. Mom Joyce is friends with the McCray's and she wants me to come on Saturday nights to women conference night out at Jesus Christ Tabernacle Zion Baptist Church. The church we went today. I told her I would go. Even though I don't want to. Just being honest here. After we are done eating, the kids went egg hunting in the back yard,then eating cupcakes and cookies they made from Mimi Joyce. We have an amazing day so far.