16

We had tomorrow off for work due to launch party. Justin and I been making love and I was throwing up. I found out I'm pregnant. I told Justin and he's excited to be a father. We schedule an appointment for doctor visit. Dr. Gwenski smile saying," Congratulations! She's 2 weeks pregnant. Make sure you take your prenatal vitamins and eat healthy. Light exercises only. Further than that is it! Let me set an appointment for you two. " As she set us an appointment . We thank her and out we go. I was back at work and Chris was yelling at some one in the office. " I don't give a flying fuck nigga! I told your ass to not fucking with my money period or you'll be fucking dead sorry! Get the fuck out my office! You better fix that shit quick!" " Y -y- yesss Mr. Brown. " As I saw Devonte scurry out. I shook my head. He's the treasurer and he always fucking our money up I swear. I went to Chris and locked the door. I set our food down and I went to him and massage his shoulders and rub his head. When his stress and pissed I do that to him. When he by himself. I told him to deeply breath in and out and play his music to relax and get a little fresh air. He groaned in satisfaction and thanked me for massage . " You need to fire that nigga friend. It's the seventh time he did this shit. " " Oh believe me I will! I found a new hire . So how things went at the doctor? Any news?" " Well I'm two weeks pregnant ." " Oh really? Congrats to you and Justin! Y'all make great parents to be honest. I bet it will be a girl ." " Shit I don't care what gender it is as long the baby healthy we good." I said grabbing my paperwork from Chris's desk and stole one of his Krispy Kreme glaze donuts. He looked at me and say," Quit eating my stuff woman!" " Quit drinking my stuff up ." I clapped back and grab another donut.I got off early for work and I started cooking supper . I made spaghetti and meatballs, a chocolate cake, salad and garlic bread sticks. I made raspberry lemonade tea and I fixed Justin plate and he came home and kissed me saying, " Hi baby. I got something for you love." " Baby you didn't have to." I said gasping seeing him with several bags from Prada, Gucci, Dolce and Gabanna, and Versace. It was mostly clothes ,jewelry, perfume, and heels. Since I can't wear heels I use it for my shoe collection.

I was wide awake throwing up constantly. Justin was up pushing my hair to the side as I was still throwing up. I threw up my Froot Loop cereal, my grill cheese . I went to eat fruit of strawberries, apples and oranges it went down tremendously along with vanilla yogurt. I was getting ready for work and Chris pulled up and I pull right beside him. I was getting out my vehicle and Chris was still in his vehicle on the phone. I popped up my trunk grabbing my suitcase. I was heading to the building and I saw Mijo in Chris office. I smile and hugged my brother. " Hi Mijo! Wazup?" " Nothing much my sis! Chris and I got alot of shit to do today. Congratulations to you and Bieber! Happy for ya'll. " " Thanks bro! I see you later. " " K sis take it easy on the baby and don't work too hard so you don't get stress along with the baby too. " " I promise bro . " I was doing my work on the computer and sipping on my water. " Amour ! Bestie!" " Yes Christopher Maurice!" I yelled back as he peeped in my room and say," My mom wanted to invite you and Justin over to her launched party and your parents coming down too. Oh it will be your last day working here. I gotta look out for you and my God child. Don't worry you going to get paid still. Just hiring a temporary assistant until you heal and care for your baby. Let's go to my studio. The crew miss you. Don't worry I told them no smoking since you're pregnant. Let's go. " I was in the vehicle with Chris and we are pulling up to the studio. I smile and waved at the OHB crew and the rest of his friends. I spotted Nicki and I hugged her. " Nicki!" " Hi lil sis! Congratulations to you and Justin on the baby. I can't wait to see the baby!" She smile and gave me a hug. " It happened so fast Nicki. I can't wait for the gender of the baby. " Nicki and I talked for awhile until Chris saying, " Aight Nicki! I see you at studio tomorrow morning. Let's go beautiful. We done for today." I was home early and I told Justin Chris's mom invited us to eat at her house tonight. It's a gathering for her clothing line Rose Moron. He said ok and we got ourselves ready for tonight. I was in my beautiful black dress and silver ballerina flats. I fixed my cotton candy pink ,blue, and purple straight wig hair. I put on my lip gloss and light makeup on. " Damn baby you so fucking sexy. I want to fuck you right here and now ." Justin smirk, kissing my neck ." Mmmhmm . I bet you do sexy, but later ok. " I kissed his lips and got up , heading to grab my clutch. Justin pulled up to Mom Joyce's house and it was full of people there! Justin and I got out the vehicle, and Justin's arm snaked below my waist as we heard music blasted through the speakers. We gave security guards our names and we were let in. The room swarm with rich people and Mama Joyce's family. I spotted Mama Joyce , my mom, and Justin's mom Pattie, talking and laughing. " Hi momma bears!" I smile as I hugged them." Hi dear! Girl you glowing so beautifully. So spill." My mom smirked, even Justin's mom and Chris's mom. " I leave you with the ladies baby. Love you. "Justin kissed my lips and winked . " Love you too Jay." I smiled as he walked off talking to Chris and Trey. " Daughter speak!What's with the glow?" " Well what happened was Justin and I been having alot of sex lately and I am 2 weeks pregnant. " I said giggling. Pattie ,Joyce, and my mom were shocked! "Omg! We gonna be grandmothers!" My mom and Pattie jumped. Mom Joyce smiled saying,"Congratulations angel! I am so proud of you and Justin!" "Thanks my three mama bears! Mom it's so good to see you. Miss you so much. " I kissed her cheek. " I miss you too dear. I love you so much and I am so excited to be a grandma. " She hugged me and cried tears of joy. Pattie smile and hugged me saying, " I'm so glad I'm finally a grandma. I am so shocked it really happened!" I laugh saying, " I'm shocked myself to be honest. " " Congratulations on your clothing business Mama Joy! Your clothing are beautiful yet classy and fun to wear." " Thanks angel! I had to get you modeling my clothes next week dear.If you are for it?" " Sure I would love too."

The party began and Chris was sipping on Hennessy and I walked over there with him and Justin sitting at with the rest of crew. I sat on Justin's lap and he hand me a can of Sprite. I thank him with my drink and I popped the tab and drunk my soda. Justin was kissing my neck and sipping on his vodka. Mama Joyce smile and gave her long speech and thanking everyone for the support and love throughout the years and her business. Her speech is over and she want us to enjoy her work of art of clothing and the food her and her sister Christine prepared. I was eating the baked oven rotisserie chicken, corn and cob, mashed potatoes, and salad. I was eating my food and my daddy came where I was with twin. " Twin! " I smile and hugged her. " Hi sis! I miss you. I'm pregnant !" " Me too sis! I'm two weeks. What about you?" I asked. " Three weeks now. Congratulations twin!" We hugged and daddy like," Well I be having grandbabies to spoil. Congratulations to my girls. Giving me the greatest gifts ever!"