6

I had fun in Justin's place and we watch a lot of action and comedy movies, talking and cuddling.I was asleep and I was awake by Justin. " My love. Wake up. You got school. " I stirred in my sleep and look into them hazel loving eyes. I yawn and got up. My new expensive clothes are out. Justin said we are going out for breakfast and he say to hurry up and get ready. So I took a warm shower in his big shower that is straight marble. I got out and did my daily routine of hygiene products, slipped on my zebra laced pink and black underclothes. Finally put on my tight laced black and red apple zig zag shoulder length dress and Gucci red heels . Plus my red and black shiny jewelry from Pandora. Like damn Justin we didn't know each other long! Let alone it's our second day getting to know each other. Then he popped up the question to meet his management team, then his family and friends from home in Canada. Like it's too much. Like I met your snobby ass friends who look down on me. Now you want me to meet your management team and family!? I'm not ready like seriously. " Justin you are sweet, handsome and everything. But you moving a bit too fast dear ." " I don't think we are.I know you love me. You know I love you. They will love you unlike them snobby ass friends of mines. " He mumbled . We went out to get McDonald's and then head to my University. As we got out the limo all eyes on us. He lean in my ear saying," Don't pay them no mine love. It's us against the world baby. " He kiss on my cheek and I blushed taking his cup and drank his orange juice. " Bye baby see you later." He kissed my lips with passion and it took me off guard. I kissed back saying," Ok baby.Love you ." Woops it came out of nowhere. His eyes got big and he smile saying "Love you too my Amour." Yep panties soak indeed. I saw my girls Harmony looking at me dirty and Rose sitting there smiling at the sight she had seen before her . " Girl you lucky as fuck to be with Justin Bieber sexy ass! " Rose cheered. Harmony roll her eyes saying," Justin ain't shit! That boy always cause trouble. Amour he's bad news! Amour you barely wear designing clothes much. Even when modeling. He bought that did he? He only did it to get in between your legs-" I popped her mouth hard. " Don't you dare disrespect me or Justin! You just piss and jealous as fuck cause Trey doesn't want your ass! He said himself he likes my sister more than you. What is your problem ! I helped you and been there for you since day fucking one!" " Oh really. Because basically you did me so dirty! " " How girl!? How!" " How you fuck around with my man Jerome." I laugh saying," Bitch I never fuck around with Jerome! Jerome was a family friend lol.  We look at each other as siblings. He was gonna ask your ass out but you kept bullshitting. So he went with my cousin Destiny and they got married and had two kids. Oh I remember I hook you up with my cousin Quan cause y'all love each other then have the audacity to call him a cheater and liar. That nigga never cheat or lie to a woman point blank. I even help you do a modeling session job and waitress job. Shit even a job here since our freshman fucking year in Uni. Bitch you better fuck off. I gave you all my new clothes and use clothes in great condition I found out you gave them to Tashawnda ! Yeah she told me. So I sent my clothes to her and her girls.  You are a selfish, ungrateful, hating bitch I ever seen ! Some jealous friend you are! And Rose the outfits I got rid of are in my house even jewelery. I even got wigs I don't even use and in excellent condition in the packages. You're welcome to get them. Everything else you don't want I'm giving more here to clothing drive here in school. " " Thanks Amour . I'll swing by to get them. " Rose said hugging me. I hugged back saying," Anytime friend." I left my psychology and Calculus class then head straight to cafeteria to get me some Subway. I got a six inch meatball sandwich with mozzarella cheese and mayo. Then three chocolate chip cookies , Coke, and bake Cheetos. Then I thought of Justin. I got him Olive Garden . He loves pasta. So I got him lasagna , bread sticks and Sprite. As I spotted my bae , I came to him and he stop talking to some folks and he smile saying," Hi love what you got. " " I thought you want pasta instead of sandwich so here." " Awe bae you didn't have to. But thanks!" He peck my lips. "You're welcome! Well I'm heading to sit and eat. " " Bae come with me! Usher want to see you in person ." " What !?No fucking way!" I said excitedly. Justin laugh saying," Usher fan oh dear! Let's go eat and chat with him my sexy baby !" All eyes on me and Justin. " Usher this is my girl Amour. Baby this is my mentor and friend Usher Raymond." Usher smile saying," Well hello Amour! I seen your videos of you singing and dancing even modeling! You are extremely gifted girl!" " Hi Usher and thanks! I love your music!" " Awe thanks cutie! Justin is a great guy for you! Don't hurt my boy ok ?" " I promise you Ush. I will never hurt Justin. " " I appreciate it love. I'll leave y'all lovebirds alone. See y'all shortly ." We said bye and Justin and I ate and talk . We threw our trash away and I spotted Chris and Trey . Justin and I walked to them. " Chris and Trigga! My besties!"I jumped on Chris back and Trey and Justin laugh as Chris scream like a pussy. " Damn girl you fucking scarred me! But hey friend. Waz Up. " " Nothing much. I got a new boo. " " Who the fuck the new boo?" They both asked. " Justin is my new boo. Duh. " They were shocked and they hugged us and celebrate with us. " Wooh thanks Justin for being in this girl life! I thought she'll be old to have a mate and have kittens all over the place. " Trey sniggered. I bopped his dark chocolate ugly ET looking ass. " I see a future in you two I swear! Y'all a cute ass couple low key fam." Chris smile and hug us. " Justin in love with the cocoa!!!" Chris and Trey sang. We laugh at they crazy asses.