Spider Trouble

Characters included: Lucy, Emerelda, Brystal, Skylene, Tangerina, and Xanthous!

Xanthous has been in his room for two days now. He refused to practice his magic with the others, he wouldn't come to missions, and he wouldn't eat meals with the rest of the Fairy Council.

Emerelda, Lucy, Skylene and Tangerina have been outside his room, thinking on how to finally get him out of his room.

Brystal was wondering where they all could be. She was searching everywhere for them until she saw them right in front of Xanthous' door.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" She asked while walking towards them, curious what was happening.

"Isn't it obvious? We're trying to get Xanthous out of his room! Haven't you been noticing that he has been in there for like..two days?!" Tangerina told to Brystal.

"No, I have been too busy writing letters." She said to all of them.

They all looked at her, with a blank expression.

"How dare you forget about one of your first friend-" Lucy got interrupted.

"Guys! It is not the time to talk about Brystal forgetting about Xanthous! We need to get him out of there!" Emerelda told them, still trying to think of a way to get him out.

"Why hasn't he been leaving his room?" Brystal asked with curiosity.

"Xanthous and I were playing hide in seek in the academy. He was wandering around looking for a hiding spot until he saw one of the tiniest spiders I have ever seen! He ran to his room and never came out again.." Skylene says to Brystal.

"Plus, he has fire powers! FIRE POWERS! He could have just burned the spider or even stepped on it!" Lucy told them, clearly frustrated on how dumb Xanthous was.

Brystal knocked on Xanthous' door and spoke through the door.

"Xanthous? Can you please come out now? The spider is gone..I think."

"YOU THINK?! IT COULD STILL BE OUT THERE! LURKING IN THE SHADOWS READY TO HUNT AND KILL US!" Xanthous yelled out, scared.

"YOU HAVE FLIPPING FIRE POWERS!" Lucy yelled back.

Tangerina facepalmed.

"You guys did kill the spider, right?" Brystal whispered to the others.

"Wellllll, you see-" Skylene said, looking away nervously.

Lucy had a baseball bat in her hand and started hitting the door until it broke. Emerelda stopped Lucy and glared at her.

"Violence is never the answer, Lucy!" Emerelda told her.

"I mean, not really. If someone stole my food then I will murder them if I had to." Lucy says to Emerelda.

"Can you please come out, Xanthous? We need you to help us in our missions!" Skylene was knocking on the door, worried.

"Skylene, being nice isn't going to solve anything! We got to be mean!" Lucy was banging on the door and kicking it.

On the other hand, Tangerina was looking for the spider. She told her bees to help her out and look for the spider with her. She was tired of Xanthous being a total crybaby.

Eventually, one of her bees found the spider and lifted it outside in the forest. The bees signaled Tangerina about taking care of the spider. This made Tangerina sigh with relief and she headed back to the others.

Lucy was still trying to break the door down while Brystal and Emerelda kept telling her to stop. Skylene was too busy looking out the window, staring at a butterfly. While, Xanthous was having a breakdown in his room.

Tangerina pushed Lucy out the way and knocked on the door.

"Xanthous, the spider is gone now."

Xanthous finally opened the door and he clearly looked like he has been crying. He hugged Tangerina and skipped to the kitchen happily.

"See, violence is never the answer!" Emerelda looked at Lucy.

Lucy glared at Emerelda.

"OH MY GOSH, YOU BETTER SHUT U-"